Match Thread Luton (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Can we have a whip round at half time to put 10p in the meter

Covkid1968#

Tighten up at the back and we can pull this back....

Nick

Administrator
We are knocking it around the back but then as soon as we go forward it just comes back to us.

Esoterica

And Dabo looks like a player who has been frustrated to be out injured and bulked up too much in the gym. Doesn't look anywhere near as mobile as he was last year.

Johnnythespider

We get the ball through their lines and then play it back so we have to do it again and then lose it

stupot07

We have nothing up front, no movement.
The movement has not been too bad, the issue is the midfield aren't getting up quick enough so Biamou and O'Hare are often isolated together

Both of Biamous efforts were the result of decent movement from him and O'Hare.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

He gets a slight pass because he's barely been fit all season, and has to keep playing himself into condition. He's certainly not been the Dabo we know and love from last season.

I'm not saying there aren't mitigating circumstances, but everyone's piling in on Wilson, whose attempted save was pathetic, but ignoring Dabos part.

Hobo

it all started with Dabo. I've been banging on about how poor we are down the left for months but Dabo is getting a massive pass on here for his part in that goal. Really poor play from him.
Great attacking but a bit all over the shop defending.

CovLis86

The whole defence looks terrifying tonight. All out of position, all utterly sluggish. Luton playing with enough confidence to keep pushing that and just feels like waiting for next defensive gift

Grendel

The movement has not been too bad, the issue is the midfield aren't getting up quick enough so Biamou and O'Hare are often isolated together

Both of Biamous efforts were the result of decent movement from him and O'Hare.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Biamou is terrible

Users who are viewing this thread