Match Thread Luton (1 Viewer)

South West Sky Blue

One positive (I’m clutching at straws here!) is that Marosi should be back on Saturday.

At least other results are going our way (realise that’s two positives!).
Possibly a third now.....might be able to appeal the red card - not that it helps us tonight

Brighton Sky Blue

He hasn’t at all - he’s got way with it. His positioning is abysmal he can’t command his area and he can’t hold shots

That first one was hit with no power and close to his body, a bread and butter save for any professional

Sky Blue Pete

Almost impossible to tell which part of his arm it hits, did look pretty high. Ref had good view though. Really poor from Wilson, accident waiting to happen all night.
Looks to me on the replay it hits his tummy and then rebounds on to his left arm. The interesting thing then is it probably wasn’t going in but it was handball and deliberate so red fair decision. He isn’t gonna catch one off that strikers head though. He doesn’t think he can either. He has been awful

Otis

They have a desire and hunger and we don't. We also needed to take the few chances we have had and Biamou has failed tonight.

Evo1883

Even before 10 men, Luton the better side... We made it easy for them mind you.

Didn't take chances again, it's a bi weekly thing... And the last time I saw a defence with as little confidence in a keeper was a couple years ago

Paxman II

Luton are terrible at the back. Lets get Godden and Walker on. O'Hare has been ineffective so far. kelly looking a bit lost too. Bollicking for Hamer me thinks. Dabo and mccallum looking like they had one beer too many last night. Expect everyone to step their game up second half. But I think Wilson looks like he wants taking off. What a strange game when you consider max could have had a hatrick.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Terrible half that proves in stone Biamou and Wilson are nowhere near the level required.

Not sure what Robins' plan will be second half. I recommend subbing both so we avoid a drumming.

Great_Expectations

Hardly a field day - business as usual

Its absurd robins is continuing with Wilson - he’s a joke goalkeeper and will concede time and time again

Biamou is rubbish 95% of the time and the face walker and Godden are benched and he’s playing - well in Robins we trust

It’s not business as usual as haven’t lost every game.

Agree about Wilson, but no idea the relevance to my comment as I didn’t mention him or anything about the keepers. But good redirect as always.

And I know your agenda is Robins out, but I do still trust Robins yes. However frustrated I am by tonight and other games, and the weakness he displays at times, I don’t want him gone.

hill83

View attachment 19188View attachment 19188shit pic, but that is not handball in my book.

AlertRecentColt-size_restricted.gif

cc84cov

I don’t really blame max...decent shot off post and the one blocked for corner. Other bobbled could/should have done better.
But Wilson, flap, flap, miskick, flap, flap, soft hands, flap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their both shit

AFCCOVENTRY

What a shocker from this mob today. That whole defence and keeper are not championship quality.

What hurts is the complete lack of common sense tonight. Fadz has let the team down again. Max has to put one of those efforts away.

Our goal difference is taking a hit tonight.

Robins needs to just go for it and put Godden and Walker upfront second half.

Brighton Sky Blue

They have a desire and hunger and we don't. We also needed to take the few chances we have had and Biamou has failed tonight.

They're bang average Otis, just being given all the help in the world while we miss glorious chances before conceding an awful goal on 25 minutes as always.

Users who are viewing this thread