M.Doyle new Woking FC manager (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Couldn't find the ex player thread, so apologies.

A few weeks after saying that I saw 'Doyler' in a hotel in Portsmouth and I didn't ask him for a photo because, well, I'm 43 years old, he's today been appointed manager of National League team Woking FC.

Another team my business looks after! Maybe I might get that photo after all!!

Johhny Blue

Couldn't find the ex player thread, so apologies.

A few weeks after saying that I saw 'Doyler' in a hotel in Portsmouth and I didn't ask him for a photo because, well, I'm 43 years old, he's today been appointed manager of National League team Woking FC.

Another team my business looks after! Maybe I might get that photo after all!!
Say Hi from me

torchomatic

SBT

Did not know these two stats about him, not even sure which one is more impressive!
Doyle amassed 866 professional first team appearances during his playing career and holds the record for the fourth-highest appearances in English football history.
In eight of his final ten seasons as a player, Doyle captained his sides to either the play-offs or promotion.

Adge

Loved him as a player for us. He seemed to attract a lot of criticism on here.
Always reminds me of the horrible static midfield of him and Hughes who thought too highly of himself.
One of Robins’ most important signings early doors as Doyle pulled us up by the boot laces and dragged us over the line in the L2 season. Will always appreciate that about him although was never a great footballer.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

That song, 1234 we've got Doyle, Kelly in the middle never gives the ball away 1234.

Has be one the best song's ever to be sung by the Sky Blue 💙 Army.

Users who are viewing this thread