Maidstone Tickets (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

SALE DATES:

Tickets are on sale now.

Season Ticket Seats will be held and Season Ticket prices available 5:30pm on Thursday 15th February.

Seats will be released at 6pm on Thursday 15th February.

1707736012280.png

Londonccfcfan

Should be a sell out if Maidstone get close to selling out their 5k allocation.

Think we will sell all ours. Just a matter if they sell even 3k for a Monday night.

Skybluecol

Very nice. Could have charged way higher considering people would have paid to get first access to next round tickets should we make it, and Maidstone fans would have paid whatever. Some thought to the fans here.
Wouldn't impact next round for tickets massively as always is done by points now.

As you say, very nicely done by the club and thought to the fans too.

With the game being on TV going with cheap tickets is 100% the way forward. I'd expect a crowd of 22k (4k+ Maidstone)

Gint11

Got to be close to a sell out. I’d say around 28K

Skybluecol

I’d be very disappointed if we only sell 18k. No reason we shouldn’t be selling this out.
I really do hope I'm massively wrong here as be great for high 20s attendance on the TV f9r a Monday night.
I was thinking end of the month....not a glamorous game and if you had to choose between Preston on the Friday night or Maidstone on a Monday night on TV then most I'd expect would go for the Preston game. I'm lucky enough to go to both but know quite a few who aren't ( down to either money/kids/choice) so went with that logic.

Legia Sky Blue

Our fans would have been right on DK's case if prices had been double that, so we now have to show him that he was right to keep prices at this level. If the crowd is only around 20k I'm not sure that will encourage him to keep prices so low for future cup games.

SkyBlueMatt

Our fans would have been right on DK's case if prices had been double that, so we now have to show him that he was right to keep prices at this level. If the crowd is only around 20k I'm not sure that will encourage him to keep prices so low for future cup games.

With the teams left in the cup and we get drawn at home. They're going up anyway.

SkyBlueSoul

I think the fact that it's Maidstone has swayed the pricing. Not a good look if we suddenly charge £30 vs a non-league team but I'm sure we would have if it was someone like Man City.

jay2015

When does the tickets go on general sale I been online try to book them not for me at the minute I booked 5 tickets gor Oxford I booked 2 for Sheffield Wendy re/play but can't this game

SBbucks

When does the tickets go on general sale I been online try to book them not for me at the minute I booked 5 tickets gor Oxford I booked 2 for Sheffield Wendy re/play but can't this game

They are on sale now according to the article.

slowpoke

Should be a sell out if Maidstone get close to selling out their 5k allocation.

Think we will sell all ours. Just a matter if they sell even 3k for a Monday night.
Who Maidstone ? I’ll be surprised if they don’t sell their allocation, might come back more, bit of a ball-ache a 2 and a half hour there and back trip but win or lose its their big football day out.

Personally I think it’s crap for them having a night game with the whole weekend before free.

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Myself and little TGP won’t be there as we had to choose between Preston and Maidstone and as he is a mascot against Preston only one winner. I work nights and will go in late to go to the Preston game and can’t get away with that twice in four days. Tv for us

Ashdown

I really do hope I'm massively wrong here as be great for high 20s attendance on the TV f9r a Monday night.
I was thinking end of the month....not a glamorous game and if you had to choose between Preston on the Friday night or Maidstone on a Monday night on TV then most I'd expect would go for the Preston game. I'm lucky enough to go to both but know quite a few who aren't ( down to either money/kids/choice) so went with that logic.
Opposite for me, prefer to see the Cup tie at half the price. Seen enough of Preston over the years.

SkyBlueSoul

Who Maidstone ? I’ll be surprised if they don’t sell their allocation, might come back more, bit of a ball-ache a 2 and a half hour there and back trip but win or lose its their big football day out.

Personally I think it’s crap for them having a night game with the whole weekend before free.
Even their fans aren't sure it'll sell out from what I've seen. Monday night makes it a ball ache to get to, for what many see as an underwhelming draw. A lot of them think it peaked at Ipswich.

David O'Day

Even their fans aren't sure it'll sell out from what I've seen. Monday night makes it a ball ache to get to, for what many see as an underwhelming draw. A lot of them think it peaked at Ipswich.
They'll sell out, I'd take the "we don't care and it's a shit draw" bravado with a pinch of salt.

It could be the last really big match they play for a while and it's likely they'll never get this far again.

They'll have enough daytrippers to sell it out.

CovInEssex

I reckon it'll be a sell out. The novelty of playing Maidstone and it ultimately being an FA Cup 5th Round match

skybluecam

lol imagine not going to the biggest game in your clubs history because it’s a bad draw

Tommo1993

Bad draw but some superficial research shows we’re the biggest club they’ve ever played.

Users who are viewing this thread