Maidstone Tickets (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I don't think people realise just how big Maidstone is. We're not playing Fleetwood or Forest Green, Maidstone has a population over nearly 180,000 people. A following of 4000 is certainly a possibility.

I worked with someone from Maidstone about 10 years ago, not long after they moved to the new stadium. Their fanbase grew massively from literally a few hundred to 1500. It's a good little stadium with a hardcore support.

Give it 10 years and I think they could be a decent League 2 club. It's a big town in a region devoid of football clubs.

Not NWS

Greetings from a Maidstone fan. After season ticket holders and executive boxes had their share, we sold the remainder of 4500 Ipswich tickets in less than two hours with hundreds turned away. I know of some who missed that game who are planning to travel, but many will be put off due to being a school night. Very much looking forward to visiting Coventry; one of about a dozen clubs I’ve not visited. Not expecting to win, but do hope our players put on a good performance. Whatever the result, they will get the standing ovation they so richly deserve.

SkyBlueSoul

Tickets selling well in the home end atm. Singles in the north stand and only a few grouped ones in the corner.

gruffskyblue

I'm confused. We've been sent an email that says Season Ticket holders will have their seats saved until the 15th. But when you go on there are hardly any seats to pick from! Only single seats! Any have any ideas?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
We must expect Maidstone to sell out otherwise they would put this (which I assume is based on info from Maidstone) - 'Any supporter buying for this game must have a previous purchase history.'

SBbucks

It's all good! I've found out what to do. As a member, go into your account and you will have tickets reserved and ready to buy! I was just being stupid!

If only it had shown up as a reserved ticket in your account, and they had left you a message telling you it was there.
Oh, they did.

Warwickhunt

I'm confused. We've been sent an email that says Season Ticket holders will have their seats saved until the 15th. But when you go on there are hardly any seats to pick from! Only single seats! Any have any ideas?
18000 season tickets where you cannot see the seats when you go in so you cannot select them until after the 15th

Not NWS

We must expect Maidstone to sell out otherwise they would put this (which I assume is based on info from Maidstone) - 'Any supporter buying for this game must have a previous purchase history.'
When we sold out for Ipswich, some bought in the home end. It’s a non league thing with no bad intentions. Shows our clubs have been talking, unlike Ipswich who dictated everything. Would be amazed if we bring more than 3000.

Robinshio

it wont be just people from maidstone, but from the wider area . I remember Nuneaton taking 5k to Middlesbrough midweek - very few Nuneaton fans, just a non league day out

Joy Division

it wont be just people from maidstone, but from the wider area . I remember Nuneaton taking 5k to Middlesbrough midweek - very few Nuneaton fans, just a non league day out
The ratio of those 5k to their average attendance at the time is the same as us taking 40,000 for our Wembley visits.

wingy

Peterborough Vs Cov Ametuers.at HR all those year's ago,it was at home but the same principle

CovInEssex

Harsh. 95% were from Nuneaton. Admittedly, not all of them were regulars at Manor Park. 30-odd coaches left MP.

Governmac

I lived and worked in Maidstone for a few years and didn't meet a single Maidstone fan. Most people supported West Ham and one guy I worked closely with supported Liverpool.

Robinshio

Harsh. 95% were from Nuneaton. Admittedly, not all of them were regulars at Manor Park. 30-odd coaches left MP.
from Nuneaton but not Nuneaton fans - a difference - I lived there at the time, and joined the band wagon with a lot around me - but that is what will be happening in Maidstone -thats my point They will sell out

StrettoBoy

Greetings from a Maidstone fan. After season ticket holders and executive boxes had their share, we sold the remainder of 4500 Ipswich tickets in less than two hours with hundreds turned away. I know of some who missed that game who are planning to travel, but many will be put off due to being a school night. Very much looking forward to visiting Coventry; one of about a dozen clubs I’ve not visited. Not expecting to win, but do hope our players put on a good performance. Whatever the result, they will get the standing ovation they so richly deserve.

Welcome to Coventry 👍

You will forgive me for wanting the Sky Blues to win - as you and your fellow Maidstone supporters will rightly want your team to triumph - but I hope it's a good game played in the right spirit.

After the Ipswich match, we will be very nervous if we are not at least three up going into the last twenty minutes!

warwickskyblue

Sales looking pretty healthy so far. Compare what’s left with the Rotherham game and there’s almost nothing in 24-26 or 28-31. Block 27 is the last with anything really. ST holders won’t all take up there’s so there will be more available but it’s looking good so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0676.png
    IMG_0676.png
    992.3 KB · Views: 34

skybluericoh

Peterborough Vs Cov Ametuers.at HR all those year's ago,it was at home but the same principle
Yes remember that one, game stopped for a while if I remember right when Peterborough fans were chased out of the west end. Cov Sporting wasn’t it?

AOM

Surprised it's only one ticket per season ticket holder. Not normally like this?

Pretty sure you can buy as many as the ticket site allows. You obviously just get the £2 discount only for your season ticket.
I bought 4 this morning but couldn't work out how to move my reserved seat though...
Little £2 tip for Mark Robins for the summer transfer kitty

Gynnsthetonic

Sales looking pretty healthy so far. Compare what’s left with the Rotherham game and there’s almost nothing in 24-26 or 28-31. Block 27 is the last with anything really. ST holders won’t all take up there’s so there will be more available but it’s looking good so far.
You can't tell yet as the STs are reserved

I was eleven in 87

My Dad is a season ticket holder, but it isn’t showing as a reserved ticket for him and the ticket office isn’t answering the phone, anyone have any ideas?

NortonSkyBlue

Yes remember that one, game stopped for a while if I remember right when Peterborough fans were chased out of the west end. Cov Sporting wasn’t it?
Yes it was and it was pretty full on. Does anybody remember the Highgate United v Walton and Hersham semi final? Now that was mayhem, hand to hand fighting...

skybluericoh

My Dad is a season ticket holder, but it isn’t showing as a reserved ticket for him and the ticket office isn’t answering the phone, anyone have any ideas?
When he logs on go to the the basket, usually reserved in there if not I have no idea. Just bought mine and added to ST card, physio says I’m ok to walk outside as long as I take my time so hopefully we be able to go. Unless it’s pouring down again. Open toed surgical boots are not designed for walking through puddles!!

Users who are viewing this thread