Manchester Male Rapist (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

Man jailed for life for raping dozens of men in Manchester

Jesus christ. What a monster. Strange that his flat in Princess St is adjacent to the Gay Village, yet he targeted nearby straight nightclubs.

If you were one of his victims, wouldn't you rather or be better off in the end not knowing (STI checking aside)?

Jesus.

This might sound a bit crass....how did some of the men not know they'd been raped? By rape, I assume that means penetrative sex i.e. up the arse? Surely they'd have an idea there arse was sore when they woke up?

Nick

Administrator
Am I the only one who has never ever thought about going back to a random bloke's house just me and them?

That's madness! Deserves to rot in prison.

shmmeee

Assuming it’s well lubed and there’s no tearing or the like, surely it’d settle back by the morning? I’d imagine an average cock isn’t much wider than a large shit and your arse doesn’t hurt after them.

We must have a gay member who can confirm?

fellatio_Martinez

I assume the guys he took back were alone and absolutely steaming or brought back on the promise of a house party with more booze / girls.

I remember one time being so drunk that I left a pub, blacked out and found myself in a completely unknown part of town. These two lads my age came towards me and welcomed me into a house. All was okay until one of them sat at a piano and started singing hymns while the other sat closely beside me on a sofa, smiled creepily and said "The Lord can save you too y'know"

giphy.gif

Last edited:

clint van damme

I assume the guys he took back were alone and absolutely steaming or brought back on the promise of a house party with more booze / girls.

I remember one time being so drunk that I left a pub, blacked out and found myself in a completely unknown part of town. These two lads my age came towards me and welcomed me into a house. All was okay until one of them sat at a piano and started singing hymns while the other sat closely beside me on a sofa , smiled creepily and said "The Lord can save you too y'know"

giphy.gif

that clearly didn't work out.

PurpleBin

Assuming it’s well lubed and there’s no tearing or the like, surely it’d settle back by the morning? I’d imagine an average cock isn’t much wider than a large shit and your arse doesn’t hurt after them.

We must have a gay member who can confirm?

How wide is your cock shmee?

Covkid1968#

Am I the only one who has never ever thought about going back to a random bloke's house just me and them?

That's madness! Deserves to rot in prison.
You act like that night back at mine meant nothing to you Nick...

clint van damme

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

One of the funniest posts I've seen on here.
Who would have thought a thread on a prolific serial rapist would be the source of such hilarity?

Covkid1968#

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

very rarely chuckle out loud... but that got me

hill83

All joking aside this is grim as fuck and the bloke should never be let out of prison.

shmmeee

He wont want to be let out of prison!!!
He will be like a kid in a sweety shop!
Who ever sent him to prison clearly doesn't understand what this guy has been up to (and I dont mean his nut sack!)

Don’t think he’ll have GHB in prison seems without it he’s not much cop. Apparently he was caught when an 18 yo lad he was raping woke up and beat the shit out of him so heavily the police arrested him instead of the rapist at first.

fellatio_Martinez

He wont want to be let out of prison!!!
He will be like a kid in a sweety shop!
Who ever sent him to prison clearly doesn't understand what this guy has been up to (and I dont mean his nut sack!)

Is bumming fashionable in English prisons? I know in America they have a gay old time in lock down but from what I've seen English prisons are far less rapey.

Users who are viewing this thread