Marlon king (1 Viewer)

Skyblueloyal

What did you expect everyone to cheer him. Gready f#@ker.

ps1948

I thought his dummy to set up their second goal was brilliant - he has a football brain far more switched on than almost all of our players......but attitude sometimes not good. Would have kept us up last year if he had stayed.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The Edge had him in his pocket :D

Ha! We're gonna be my words exactly! Hardly seen the woman beater!

And when The Edge wasn't marking him out the game, Brown was!

Got to admit I wasn't sure about the edge making his debut tonight, and looked shaky at the start, picking up a booking around half an hour, but boy didn't he do well!

Played to the last second even when suffering with cramp!

pusbccfc

Still had the best touch out of anyone on the pitch though. Edge played him superbly and deserves credit.

Not tonight he didn't! He gave the ball away about 4 times due to how poor it was.
Brown won everything against him in the air. Edge kicked him to shreads.

kingharvest

Yeah he gave it away a good few times but when he got it right it was a thing of beauty.

Anyway, enough about king, he's class but we got the better of him tonight

King is a c**t.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I was too busy rejoicing in our wonderful performance, and then i noticed something sticking out of Edgy's shorts, fucking hell i thought what is it. As he got closer i noticed Marlon King's fucking head, he was stuck well and truely in the Edgy's pocket, thats why Edgy boy was limping near the end, from carrying that greedy scum bag loser with him all the game.

Ha! We're gonna be my words exactly! Hardly seen the woman beater!

Played to the last second even when suffering with cramp!

I think that it may have been a result of Kings studs up the back of his legs and not cramp. I can't confirm that accusation though.

WillieStanley

Personally, I thought it was funnier last season when everyone would go "Shhhhh" when he came near.

Booing... He gets that every match! What difference is it going to make at the Ricoh?

CTID

yes we gave him a tad in blocks 15 and 16!

Didnt we just...i got greif off my lad all first half because he wanted to sit in block 15. I watched and listened first half and thought "ah theyre not being too bad, ill take him up there second half". As soon as i got up there out came the 10 minute rendition of "your mum's your dad" followed by every abusive song you can think of for Marlon haha. Whilst i was loving it...i have to concede and take my son back to the telegraph stand much to his dissappointment.

King was shit all game thanks to the Edge, and Brown helping out where needed.

Nick

Administrator
Yeh, but it done the trick for King Judas,

JOB WELL DONE BOYS, on and off the field :wave::wave::wave::wave: Fuck off

Yep, I am sure that that song put him off his game. Probably the same people who sang he scores goals while he was here :)

skyblue1523

NO HE DID'NT but i was always wary of his goal threat being an old boy they always seem to score against their old teams but the edge played him off the park.pusb:p:p:p:p:p:p

Hate the man but to claim he's past it is absolutely ludicrous, without doubt was the best player on the pitch (ability wise) admittedly was a poor performance, very pleased for the edge great performance

Users who are viewing this thread