Match Day Routine (2 Viewers)

Si80

Just made a thread about them, bit shady to change them the night before and I'm sure grounds for appeal. Especially if you hadn't driven past one that day and were relying on the info from the day before.

I'd take a look at this before getting your hopes up that you can park in the area with the crowds being <10k. It's very wooly (all of it), so I'm not sure that if you were ticketed you'd be able to argue out of it based on the signs.
Days of operation | Ricoh Arena - Residents' Parking Scheme | Coventry City Council

Cov kid 55

Mine this year will be

up at 8am - jog - while jogging think about hopefully finding a stream for the game

9.45am - cov jersey on in my sitting room

9.55am - frantically search site after site for a stream

10am - find stream kick off curse at tv while the game is on / if i dont find a stream curse in match thread with other people in my position

11.45am - either ill be a good mood for the rest of the day or be in a c**t of a mood and will need chocolate
Where you living I S B?

chiefdave

I'd take a look at this before getting your hopes up that you can park in the area with the crowds being <10k. It's very wooly (all of it), so I'm not sure that if you were ticketed you'd be able to argue out of it based on the signs.
Days of operation | Ricoh Arena - Residents' Parking Scheme | Coventry City Council
Also on the council website saying the residents parking scheme is for events where more than 10K are expected.
Ricoh Arena - Residents' Parking Scheme | Ricoh Arena - Residents' Parking Scheme | Coventry City Council

W

westcountry_skyblue

toronto 5 hours behind so all my games are 10am kick off which is good.
Amazing this Tinternet thingy,That CCFC fans from all over the planet can chat about all things CCFC at the touch of a button.
Who'd of thought it 25/30 years ago!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Amazing this Tinternet thingy,That CCFC fans from all over the planet can chat about all things CCFC at the touch of a button.
Who'd of thought it 25/30 years ago!!

and finally can watch games and see what people see that go to games, people on here be talking about players i wouldnt have a clue what they look like i can only go by whats said on here really but hopefully now can really get stuck into watching many games as i can this season online.

fernandopartridge

and finally can watch games and see what people see that go to games, people on here be talking about players i wouldnt have a clue what they look like i can only go by whats said on here really but hopefully now can really get stuck into watching many games as i can this season online.

Fair play to you, Irish and living in Toronto but still keeping the faith. Plenty in Coventry could learn from that.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Fair play to you, Irish and living in Toronto but still keeping the faith. Plenty in Coventry could learn from that.

I could only see our match day results years ago as no access ccfc info ect, then nick made this forum few years ago i joined and it opened up so much info for me on cov team players and what was happening but one last thing evaded me was seeing players faces and watching them play live. I made my first ever cov game 3 years ago at the ricoh boring 0-0 draw was great tho. Now i can finally be able put my 2 cents in on game threads with live games and see what players look like lol.

Nick

Administrator
I could only see our match day results years ago as no access ccfc info ect, then nick made this forum few years ago i joined and it opened up so much info for me on cov team players and what was happening but one last thing evaded me was seeing players faces and watching them play live. I made my first ever cov game 3 years ago at the ricoh boring 0-0 draw was great tho. Now i can finally be able put my 2 cents in on game threads with live games and see what players look like lol.

To sum it up, I have saved your life. :)

giphy.gif

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
To sum it up, I have saved your life. :)

giphy.gif

remember when i told you at the start this forum would make it and be the main one with gmk going down hill all those years ago lol, that was one bet with paddy power i would have put down think was 2011 or 2012 wasnt it?

Edit: i just seen my join date 2009 holy shit balls ive been on here this long, nick wheres my testimonial lol

Users who are viewing this thread