Match Packages (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was eleven in 87

Does anyone know how to pay for the 6 or 12 match packages using the finance option?
I’m trying to go through the process now but when it gets to payment it only gives me the option to pay in full via debit or credit card.

Sky Blue Pete

Does anyone know how to pay for the 6 or 12 match packages using the finance option?
I’m trying to go through the process now but when it gets to payment it only gives me the option to pay in full via debit or credit card.
I’m not sure you can but if you can I’d phone or pop into the ticket office to sort

I was eleven in 87

Yeah I changed my mind about the match packages and decided to go for a season ticket.
Checked the website and on 03/01/20 they said posted you could use the V12 finance to purchase the half season tickets.
But you can’t as I contacted the club and they apologised and said they had used the information they posted before the season started about full season tickets in error for the half season tickets.
So the credit card has been hammered again!!​

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah I changed my mind about the match packages and decided to go for a season ticket.
Checked the website and on 03/01/20 they said posted you could use the V12 finance to purchase the half season tickets.
But you can’t as I contacted the club and they apologised and said they had used the information they posted before the season started about full season tickets in error for the half season tickets.
So the credit card has been hammered again!!​
Ok and great I hope it’s worth your money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread