Match thread (1 Viewer)

Marty

Not convinced at all by Webster. Moussa was very quiet today.

Wilson needs to work on a few things but that'll come with experience.

We badly missed Christie today.

Another win and flying up the league. :pimp:

shmmeee

Thought it was a similar story as before, when we take our foot off the gas our inexperience shows. I thought the ref had a good game TBH, the pitch was a nightmare and very few of those challenges were intended to be as bad as they were. I thought he let football win through today so fair play.

I'm still not convinced by Webster, mainly because Clarke (who has been excellent overall) needs a big lump next to him in this division who will win most of the aerial battle. Webster isn't that lump.

Thought Baker and Fleck were excellent but a little disappointed by Moussa. I'd like to see us dip into the loan market for a CB & LW. Some of our players need dropping for form and we don't really have any options.

It might sound harsh when you consider we own and are showing playoff form, but we've got to be ruthless.

Clarke and Wilson were a different class. Can't remember the last pair if strikers we had who actually looked like a partnership. Glad for Leon to get his goals, all three were pure class finishes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread