Match Thread (1 Viewer)

covmark

Jesus if this is you focused on the football side of things I would rather you were ones of those who always posting about their hate for the council and love for SISU and not spending much time supporting the team ;)
He's right though

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

Wright shot saved....

Kingokings204

Fair play to Worcester. Looks awesome for them on the tv. Actually happy for them in a strange way

Kingokings204

Another 2 goals shipped today. Do we know how to defend ever? I reckon I could score

ajsccfc

Remember when that guy thought it was disgusting for the BBC to joke about how terrible we are compared to the 80s the other week?

J

Jack Griffin

At least we drew the second half. No doubt presssley will be proud of his players for that

If he uses one superlative to describe what is frankly a fucking shambles then he needs to be ... mmmmmmm... bites lip...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I thought the defeat against Sutton Utd and then Northampton was bad enough in the FA Cup but this was abysmal!

The Reverend Skyblue

Pressley taking off an attacker,and our best one at that, when we were 1-0 down at home to a pub team, says it all about his tactics and so called vision for this team

Smudge1987

The one team to be done by lower league opposition today had to be us. Cheers for all the effot today lads, majority of you go back to parent clubs or are out of contract and couldn't give a hoot. Nice one sisu and Pressley.

Users who are viewing this thread