Matchday #30 Leeds v Coventry (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Leeds UTD - Coventry City

Leeds V Coventry head to head

Saturday will be the 81st time that Leeds United and Coventry City have met in league and cup matches. The Sky Blues have won on 17 occasions with 21 draws and have scored 83 goals compared to Leeds' 132.

City's last game at Leeds was on January 1st 2007 and saw Adam Virgo score for City in a 2-1 defeat. David Healy and Jonathan Douglas scored for Leeds. Boxing Day 1996 was City's win at Elland Road when they won 3-1. Their only other win there was a 2-1 win in 1976/77.

My Predictions

Formation

Westwood
Keogh, Cameron, R.Wood,O'halloran
Baker, Cranie, Gunnarsson, McSheffrey
Eastwood, King

Score: 1-1 (King)

Attendance: 29,834

Any match day predictions/banter please post here

Pigeon

Is Turner and Clingon available for this game? (Please,please,please!!!)

Westwood
Keogh Turner Wood O'Halloran
Baker Clingon Gunnarson Sheffs
Eastwood King​

2-1 (KING)Loss

covladzak

Im with Pigeon 2-1 to Leeds. with King to score first.......... But I'd be as happy as Peter Sutcliffe at a knife Expo with a draw.....:):)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
2-0 to Leeds, I don't think we have the character to go to a place like Leeds and get something at the moment.

Snodgrass and Becchio.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Couldn't give shit seasons over:

7-0 Leeds

Becchio (3)
Snodgrass (2)
Schmeichel
Yeboah

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Good to see Kasper getting on the score sheet!

Thought he had a blinder for us against Charlton so i hope he plays just aswell as he did that day on saturday!

Jimthor

Yeah i find it hard to see us getting anything from this too. Hope i'm wrong, but i think Leeds will win by a couple of goals; 2-0.

CovisGod

1-0 Leeds, probably a dodgy decision. Or possibly 5-4 Leeds, We could be 4-0 up in the 85th min and I still wouldn't put money on us at the min. My how things can change in a couple of months....

smileycov

Facebook User
Was gonna go 3 - 1 Leeds, but you know what........we never do what is expected, 2 -1 covo.

King & Sheffers :D

Disorganised1

I'm going for Leeds 5 Cov 1

flammablepiss

Facebook User
2-1 Leeds I think... I really hope im wrong, but I think Leeds are going to score more than 1 goal.... I cant remember the last time that happened for us in a league game !
Why havent we signed loan players to bolster the squad ?... i despair!

KarmicChris

2-1 Leeds I think... I really hope im wrong, but I think Leeds are going to score more than 1 goal.... I cant remember the last time that happened for us in a league game !
Why havent we signed loan players to bolster the squad ?... i despair!

Emergency loan window opens monday

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;DDwxhHwJ66M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDwxhHwJ66M[/video]

Here's a fitting song!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I don't think we will turn the season around until around March, either with Brizzle at home or Donny away - that'll be the turning point when we find form but it won't be enough and we will still finish mid-table. I believe we will have some more bad results to swallow until then - you heard it here first.

Disorganised1

If we get another 36 points this season I will buy a season ticket next year.

Pigeon

If we get another 12 I will!
Need a few loans if we have any chance of staying in this league because at the moment the round pegs in square holes isn't working. Shows how much we need to lock King down in a new contract.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Just watched the highlights. we need players who can hit the target!

Users who are viewing this thread