Matchday Daysaver? (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Hey all, few quick questions. Normally hitch a lift of family members but might not be able to tonight.

Does the 101 matchday bus still go from Pool Meadow and how much does it cost. Also what time do they normally keep going until before kick-off and what stand do I need to go to in Pool Meadow to catch it?

Also, can I get the correct sort of daysaver from the number 10 I'll be catching into town or can I only get them from Pool Meadow?

Cheers all, not sure whether to be optimistic tonight or just find a corner and cry in it! :laugh:

gouldberg

I'm not entirely sure where I'll be going from yet. Waiting to hear back from a friend as to whether I'm meeting him at the ground or in town which is why it makes sense for me to get the matchday bus. Just haven't caught one in such a long time I have no idea on price/where to go etc haha.

CovClaire

You should be able to get the ticket from the bus you catch from wherever and it costs £3.50, valid for both buses home too. Just make sure they give you a matchday one and not a normal daysaver, it should say on the ticket. I got one a few weeks ago, got on the matchday bus OK, but was then questioned at the Ricoh on my return trip cos the ticket just said daysaver. They did let me get on though.

The bus goes from the top corner of the very first stand nearest to the Whittle Arch (sorry, don't know number) and I think the last one leaves half an hour before kick off. Here's a link to the website giving info: http://nxbus.co.uk/coventry/places-to-visit/days-out/tesco-arena-and-ricoh-arena/ .

PUSB!!

gouldberg

Many thanks, exactly the info I needed. I think that would be stand R or S, I know the top one from that line is P as that's where I used to get the 10 from to go home. I think that's moved to where I'll be catching the 101 from now.

Good stuff, that means I'll be there to see another classy Coventry performance! (ermmmm....the terms another and classy were both used very loosely in that sentence)

Users who are viewing this thread