Matchday Experience Survey (1 Viewer)

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Mar 10, 2017
Done it....... even though the phrase "matchday experience" is as offensive to me as fudging "solutions".
I pay to (ideally) watch an entertaining & fair game of football, officiated by a ref who isn`t looking for headlines. Thats about all most of us want.....at a sensible price.
As soon as "experience" enters the equation you may as well start bolting on the £££££`s.

lifeskyblue

May 22, 2015
Done it....... even though the phrase "matchday experience" is as offensive to me as fudging "solutions".
I pay to (ideally) watch an entertaining & fair game of football, officiated by a ref who isn`t looking for headlines. Thats about all most of us want.....at a sensible price.
As soon as "experience" enters the equation you may as well start bolting on the £££££`s.

Yes done the survey and agree with you. I go to watch a (hopefully good) game of football with my son. If the price wasnt reasonable I wouldn't go. Anything else is incidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
By matchday entertainment do you mean if entertained by the football or if there's random stuff on before the game?

Sbarcher

Mar 23, 2011
Oxford
Don't give a rats about pre match or half time entertainment. I go to watch 90 mins of football (less time wasting on other thread!).

Reactions: chiefdave

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
What has piqued your interest to visit the loony bin?

Reactions: no_loyalty

ccfcway

Mar 20, 2011
Don't give a rats about pre match or half time entertainment. I go to watch 90 mins of football (less time wasting on other thread!).

with you up to the last bit. I go to spend 90 mins tutting or shaking my head

CJ_covblaze

May 19, 2013
Coventry
Done

Users who are viewing this thread