Matches You're Looking Forward To (1 Viewer)

I still cant believe we're home. Made it all the more special for me cus I got to announce the good news on my radio show. One week on, things are starting to take shape. For this week's Cook's Question, we want to know which game at The Ricoh you're looking forward to the most. It will be hard to look past the Gillingham match, but what about the night matches and cup games. Any teams you cant wait to come to Coventry? We'd love to hear your opinion. If you wanna phone in and have a chat on air, register and opinion or tell me what a crap im doing hahaha, feel free to phone in. The number will be read out on the show. Sports Lounge kicks of at 10AM on Hillz FM 98.6 so tune in if you can. Thanks again for your incredible support. PLAY UP SKY BLUES!

skybluetony176

Aside from the Gillingham game I'm looking forward to the Yeovil game because if all goes to plan it will be my children's first game ever.

Harry Krishner

Good to be back, but there aren't any particularly inspiring home games. Hoping for a good cup tie like Villa at home.

I personally also think that the ticket prices are a rip-off for this level.

The "fun" away days such as Crewe, Port Vale and MK Dons are about as good as it gets in old division III.

Nick

Administrator
Good to be back, but there aren't any particularly inspiring home games. Hoping for a good cup tie like Villa at home.

The "fun" away days such as Crewe, Port Vale and MK Dons are about as good as it gets in old division III.
Which ticket prices?

Grendel

Again - prices are far cheaper than most teams

Grendel

RFC and Grendel v the forum, tag team stylee.
Joking, honest :)

I am merely pointing out the facts.

Yeovil - £25 per ticket
Rochdale - terracing at £18 per ticket going up to. £24 for seating

Look at a really deprived town below us in the leagues - Mansfield - £22 a ticket.

Its ridiculous to expect the club to be well below these levels especially as when they did have low prices at the Ricoh recently they did not improve attendances. We play Scunthorpe I think in February midweek and I can assure you the attendance will be not much difference if its £14 or £24.

theferret

Yeovil - £25 per ticket

Look at a really deprived town below us in the leagues - Mansfield - £22 a ticket.

Its ridiculous to expect the club to be well below these levels especially as when they did have low prices at the Ricoh recently they did not improve attendances. We play Scunthorpe I think in February midweek and I can assure you the attendance will be not much difference if its £14 or £24.

Yeovil is £20 actually if bought in advance. Our tickets compare favourably with most in the division. Let's not pretend they are giving them away though.

skybluefred

Yeovil - £25 per ticket

That will depend entirely on our league position, if we are in a challenging position the crowd will be good.

Grendel

Yeovil is £20 actually if bought in advance. Our tickets compare favourably with most in the division. Let's not pretend they are giving them away though.

Centre Block is £26

Otis

I still cant believe we're home. Made it all the more special for me cus I got to announce the good news on my radio show. One week on, things are starting to take shape. For this week's Cook's Question, we want to know which game at The Ricoh you're looking forward to the most. It will be hard to look past the Gillingham match, but what about the night matches and cup games. Any teams you cant wait to come to Coventry? We'd love to hear your opinion. If you wanna phone in and have a chat on air, register and opinion or tell me what a crap im doing hahaha, feel free to phone in. The number will be read out on the show. Sports Lounge kicks of at 10AM on Hillz FM 98.6 so tune in if you can. Thanks again for your incredible support. PLAY UP SKY BLUES!

As I haven't seen us for a whole season, all of them!

Last edited:

covcity4life

off top of my head

gillingham
yeovil(week after feels just as exciting as it will be a kind of normality)
notts county
walsall

CovfanDan

Pretty much all of them. As has been said, we haven't played at home for a season, so they should all be appealing. It doesn't matter who the opposition is, we should count our blessings we are back home and not take it for granted

Living out of Cov only a few aways have been possible, but moving back to the Ricoh opens up half of the fixture list for me

Users who are viewing this thread