Matters Of The Pitch Overshadow Matters On The Pitch (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

It looks as though we for obvious reasons we are now consumed with everything but how the Sky Blues are playing football.

At the end of the day it is a sad state of affairs really, it would be good to have some match and players verdict.

I like a few here do not get to see or hear much apart from what the garbage press have to comment which now makes it all the worse.

From what I gather the team are unfit and Thorn lacking the experience to see us hold a lead and win.

Just some of my thoughts from a distance.

kdrinkell

It is a sorry state of affairs,AT is in between a rock and a hard place,I spoke to a saints fan and he was impressed by us but was amazed at the tactics

Koczkowski

new manager?

i'm not suggesting that andy thorn isn't doing a good job with what he has got and the financial situation we are experiencing, however neil warnock has just come back onto the manager's market in the last couple of hours and was wondering if you guys would prefer him, i like thorny and don't want to lose him as a scout because he was very good in that respect. opinions?!

CJparker

Why would Warnock come to Coventry? He might be a good promotion-getter but he's not a miracle worker!

Users who are viewing this thread