Max Biamou Goals (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

Hey all. Another goals video I’ve recently made. Hope you all enjoy. Will be interesting to see if maxi stays and fights for his place in the championship. Also someone asked if I could make a kelly one and good news I’m looking into it and finding clips and it should be on the way soon!

Maxime Biamou All Coventry Goals 2017-2020

Grendel

Short video I’d guess

Mcbean

Brilliant loved that - the crowd at MK were hilarious - he can really shoot from the cut back able to slot through - do we look good or what !

DannyThomas_1981

Brilliant Ol.

I love Max. To make the step up from non League, to recover from a serious injury and then mark his return to full fitness with that goal against Peterboro was one of the moments of this season. Fantastic.

Max's second goal to effectively seal the game against County away was one of the most important and pivotal goals I have seen. We were under serious and sustained pressure after half time in that game and if County had scored again - really big trouble in terms of momentum. Max's second goal was probably the goal I've celebrated most in the last 5 years - it was that important and changed the whole momentum of the tie.

Max has always stepped up, non League, L2, and certainly didn't look out of place when he returned to full fitness in L1. As others have said brilliant technique in striking the ball (must be the best in the squad) and the best athlete in the squad - would love to see him make another step up.

higgs

Very good have you done one of Marosi top saves this season he kept us in games this season with some great shot stopping

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ExmouthNeil

We have to keep him..... Scores world'ies and may be out of his depth in the championship but what a sub to have!

Greggs

That Swindon goal had me celebrating like I scored it myself! Still gives goosebumps. Miss going the match so fucking much!!!

Alex1987

Some great goals in there. Needs to score more of the taps in/messy goals (a bit like MK Dons) to make him a more rounded player.

eastwoodsdustman

He'll be with us next season and will score goals. He has superb technique, Strength, Height and power. Like others have said, he went from training once or twice a week to playing in league 2, It was always going to take time to adjust to being a full time pro initially.

larry_david

Have to say his form when he came back from injury was staggeringly good. Wasn't he on something like 6 in 8? And under 23s it was something similar. I remember he got that red card the worst possible moment

Users who are viewing this thread