Maybe. Just maybe..... (1 Viewer)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

..... the next loanee won't be dismissed before he's kicked a ball, eh?

And do you know what else; for the first time in a long time, there was a player in a Coventry City shirt who got you on the edge of your seat. Early days, and expectation shouldn't be heaped, but I'm looking forward to our next game already

Otis

I always make a point of never criticising any player who comes to the club and am always willing for them to have an opportunity to show what they can do.

Remember when Platt was linked he was given loads of stick, but today he proved what he can do.

Ashdown

I think MMM was referring to the kid from Man City !!! Although sounds like a good performance from Platt and also Thorn for having the guts to go 3 up front!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

No, I'm still angry that we don't seem to be spending the Lukas fee on replacing him permanently.

skyblue19

Perhaps alot of people on here will have egg on their faces about Cody. Still not had a great deal of play and when he is back can show why thorn wanted him.

wingy

No, I'm still angry that we don't seem to be spending the Lukas fee on replacing him permanently.

Gone on the rent ,don't let that anger taint the performance of Platt todaay he was awesome aerially ,ti took them half an hour to read the flick ons but they were perfect all the way

Users who are viewing this thread