McDonalds 28 day loan? (1 Viewer)

StevieM

When does McDonalds 28 day loan spell end?
Scored again yesterday, I think that we need all our assets(?) on board for the run in.
Like him or not, he could give us another attacking option rather than having to use a rookie like Wilson as an impact player?

cyril

Correct. I know people are calling for moussa to come into midfield ( fair call) but we are creating chances. I feel that cody could get 10 by the end of the season in this team

The fact that we have not even been able to name a striker on the bench for the 2 games this week says we need him or if not Cody a loan in before Tuesday.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought this was about Fleck coming back from his 28 day loan to McDonald's..

Anyway, Cody, 4 in 7-yeah, we could do with him as another striking option. But two games of failing to score or make any effort to close down will see a clamour for Elliott to return (and a clamour for one up front from one person).

shmmeee

I thought this was about Fleck coming back from his 28 day loan to McDonald's..

Anyway, Cody, 4 in 7-yeah, we could do with him as another striking option. But two games of failing to score or make any effort to close down will see a clamour for Elliott to return (and a clamour for one up front from one person).

We need to go back to 4231. 442 makes us so static and exposes our awful flanks defensively.

Users who are viewing this thread