McKenzie to Charlton (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
So McKenzie has been outted to Charlton. He is said to be unhappy with this and feels like the club has not supported him enough although he has been injured for ages and still getting paid etc. But we were only willing to offer him a new contract until December, whereas Chalrton came in with an offer until the end of the season which is obviously much better (and it's closer to his family etc)

Fairly decent player and from what I remember he always put in a decent performance, and it was nice to get the reception he did when he came off the bench against Swansea at home, after being out for so long etc.

Nick

Administrator
Yes but I think the club were right at the end of the day! In the years he has been with us he has played about 10% of the games, then he moans that we only offer him a deal until the end of the year.

Hasn't he been out of contract and still using the club's facilitys, doctors etc?

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I liked McKenzie ! But I think the club has outgrown him and we are better off with the players we have.
At the end of the day if he is unhappy he isnt gonna play like he could.

I still feel we need a more definitive striker though... I mean Morrison is ok but we still havent got enough firepower in my opionion

Last edited:

simmouk

Administrator
Well I'm not sure about being out of contract and using the club's facilities etc, but if that's true then it's probably better we get shot of him! I must say he wasn't exactly an ever present team member and OK he had a massive injury spell but even when he was fit and available he didn't seem to feature much and I can't remember him starting many games? Or is that just my fragile memory?

As for strikers, I think Morrison has started off the season very well but how long this will last I don't know, and Eastwood doesn't seem to be able to hit the side of a barn with a banjo...when oh when will this guy score?!

ccfc1987

eastwood wont score he not even getting on the pitch apart from the last 10mins nearly scored at watford keeper saved then best scored

simmouk

Administrator
When I was driving away from the Middleborough game there was a tw*t in a red BMW Mini Cooper (I drive a classic real Mini so right off the bat I hated him, lol!) swerving in and out and trying to get passed me just on the circular road that goes around the Ricoh (we were coming from car park B), anyway, we both headed in the same direction and got up to the main island under the M6 and that is when I saw it was the one and only Eastwood. Lol. Drives a shit car that boy does!

Users who are viewing this thread