Mediation/arbitration (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Arbitration doesn't work like that - it's a private form of dispute resolution. The findings would only become public if challenged in a court of law.

On another point in reality Fisher couldn't agree to be bound by mediation or arbitration as, as a point of law in this country, you have a right to appeal a decision on certain grounds to a higher court (until of course you get to the highest court in the land at which time the decision is totally binding).

As it happens I don't think arbitration would benefit the club (not SISU) (and I'm talking as an arbitrator) as we need a quick decision - not something arbitration will provide (in my opinion).
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Ashdown1

You're a bully boy who signed up here to do ACL's work for them.

Laughable ! I signed up regrettably { Sometimes} to be a Sky Blue supporter in 1977 and have been hooked ever since. I repeat once again I have no affinity with ACL whatsoever but you a SISU sympathiser talking about bullying.............I rest my case !
99% of the fans don't want a hedge fund running the club, they'd prefer someone who actually wants to improve our position, not try and aggressively and illegally gain ownership of all its assets to use for their own ends !

NorthernWisdom

but you a SISU sympathiser talking about bullying.............I rest my case !

Your ACL loyalties shine through again, I hope they pay you well to write your propaganda in here.

So how long will we have these tedious accusations each time someone puts a point of view?

Nonsensical claptrap, where you should just accept we have different points of view, and I'm right.

Some people around here are perfectly polite, you are a mindless bully who can't handle people not agreeing with him and have to resort to base instincts.

Well, the man who resorts to insults is usually the man who has no retort to the argument and has to resort to verbal violence and intimidation.

Better to keep quiet if this is all you can come up with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread