Membership / Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Do we think games are going to continue on ifollow like this year? I can only ever make a handful of matches a season. Having a season ticket won’t change that but would make it worthwhile as I could watch the ones I miss.
Purchased our STs but would still hope that ifollow will continue. Watched all the games this season on ifollow/sky and quite enjoyed it . However can't make the away games any more due to ill health so having the chance to watch on ifollow would be a good alternative.

Any news yet on the car parking, particularly if they will be closing Car Park C for the new hotel. Have had STs in Car Park A for the last few seasons due to not being able to walk too far and would hope that we can do the same this season so will anxiously await news on this.

ajsccfc

They've confirmed on Twitter somewhere it'll be a similar thing to the members' shirt this year - not for sale and worn in a game once, but it won't have the names this time. I'm guessing we'll also have another third shirt announced a few months into 21/22 as well

chiefdave

Any news yet on the car parking, particularly if they will be closing Car Park C for the new hotel.
The hotel, if it ever happens, is only taking up a small part of the car park from the images that accompanied the planning application. There's also supposed to be a new car park on the wasteland next to the shops to make up for the lost spaces. But I wouldn't bet on any work starting on a hotel anytime soon.

rob9872

Just ordered our 3 - had a move right next to the legends block on the end in block 1. Normally at the back in block 2 but we'll take advantage of the cheaper tickets for a season :)

Frostie

To be fair i slightly understand the reasoning.

Weve spent years in the lower leagues now, whilst of course missing our promotion and first season back in the championship for 10 years due to covid.

Would be a horrible feeling to finally get back into stadiums, back at the Ricoh also, to watch us play Cheltenham and Swindon week in week out again.

Not saying i agree, just that I can see the point he's made

Too much of that apathy around our fanbase.
"I'll support the club but only when they're in the Championship" types.
We (rightly) criticise the owners etc but we'll never progress without the required support.

D

Deleted member 4439

I just got my shirt (link is in the email incase you've missed it) and it was number 730.

I wonder if this is the number of tickets we've sold so far.

Good shout, I'd wondered the same. I ordered around 9.45 this morning and was something like number 203

rob9872

I just got my shirt (link is in the email incase you've missed it) and it was number 730.

I wonder if this is the number of tickets we've sold so far.
Thank you, I just thought it was a receipt and didn't read apart from to check the total amount was the same or I wouldn't have ordered. I suspect the orders are the number in which the shirts are ordered so we've likely soled many more than that. Ours are numbers 843, 844 & 845 so at least that many now. Great news for day 1, when lots will wait for payday or the priority tickets to be sold first.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Renewing mine was straightforward. Same seats as 2018/19.

Renewing my Grandson's (JSB member) wasn't. It goes into basket correctly, but when "Proceed to Checkout" I get the "There are Errors on the Page" message and can't complete. Cleared browser cache and also tried in another browser but same effect.

I rang the Cub (0333 321 3134) and after 15 minutes in queue got through to a member of the team. They are all working from home, so can't take payment details from there. Was advised to keep trying, but that in any case the seats are reserved until 2nd April, so time to sort it out if can't.

My guess is that JSB membership hasn't yet been released for 2021/22 and that could be why it can't complete fully? Will keep trying, hopefully they'll sort the bug out soon.
I renewed my son’s JSB no bother. It was all set up ready for me to just click and go.

Regarding the membership shirts, on the confirmation email it lists seat numbers for me and my son and they are nowhere near the ones that I (thought) I renewed. Anyone else had the same? Not sure if it’s just an artefact from using the ticketmaster site to purchase something that isn’t a ticket or if they’ve moved my seats for some ballsache of a reason?

Sky Blue Pete

The hotel, if it ever happens, is only taking up a small part of the car park from the images that accompanied the planning application. There's also supposed to be a new car park on the wasteland next to the shops to make up for the lost spaces. But I wouldn't bet on any work starting on a hotel anytime soon.
I wouldn’t be so sure

Sky Blue Pete

Just told on supporters forum 2607 sold. Really good. Asked for patience as there are so few staff to deal with all the questions. And also for people to read everything that has been put out about the tickets

Covkid1968#

All sorted... easy to change the status aswell ... as son now an adult. Wont go a number of games as usual but looking forward to seeing live football now.

speedie87

Random question can anyone remember if seat numbers go higher left to right as look at pitch from seat or the other way?!

skyblue025

Ordered 2 memberships and seats but didn't get an email. Money gone from bank so guess I will be emailing the club in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread