Memorabilia (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Memorabilia is right.....I'm fondly remembering yesteryear.... when I first started to open this image....

SkyBlueSoul

I've been the recipient of someone else's clear out this week, load of old programmes belonging to my auntie and Grandad. Me and Grandad share a birthday and by some strange coincidence, the oldest one I've found is from that date in 1956. Finished 16th in Div 3 (South) that year.

programme cover.jpg
programme inside.jpg

aloisiwouldhavescored

We have been having a clear out too
and yes, surprising what you find. Local charity shop have been the beneficiary of many many black bags of stuff.

However, we have framed pictures of Highfield Road and Ricoh Arena (Ricoh one still in its original wrapping) which I am thinking of trying to sell for perhaps a tenner each if anyone is interested.

Also, not a CCFC item but I have a Coventry Monopoly game never been opened. It must be 15-20 years old, so got all the old street names etc. on it.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

2-3-5, now that's a proper formation for a football team! 😁
Not just a proper formation but some proper players Played with leather ball that when wet weighed a tonne .Many a time the ball and
goalkeepers were bundled in the net if they dare hold on to it with players like Curtis bearing down on them. Saw most of them play shame they played in kickers though (see kit).Our goalkeeper Reg Mattews was and i think still is the only player from the 3 tier of English Football to play for England great childhood memories there for me

Terry Gibson's perm

We have been having a clear out too
and yes, surprising what you find. Local charity shop have been the beneficiary of many many black bags of stuff.

However, we have framed pictures of Highfield Road and Ricoh Arena (Ricoh one still in its original wrapping) which I am thinking of trying to sell for perhaps a tenner each if anyone is interested.

Also, not a CCFC item but I have a Coventry Monopoly game never been opened. It must be 15-20 years old, so got all the old street names etc. on it.

I have that monopoly game as well still wrapped but I have left it in the shed so it’s probably wrecked

NorthernWisdom

Not just a proper formation but some proper players Played with leather ball that when wet weighed a tonne .Many a time the ball and
goalkeepers were bundled in the net if they dare hold on to it with players like Curtis bearing down on them. Saw most of them play shame they played in kickers though (see kit).Our goalkeeper Reg Mattews was and i think still is the only player from the 3 tier of English Football to play for England great childhood memories there for me
Peter Taylor played for England when Palace were in the third division.

SkyBlueSoul

I was going to ask if anyone recognised the team. I know Matthews and Curtis but the rest are lost on me

rob9872

Gave a load of stuff away and have hundreds of programmes. Got some framed shirts from recent seasons I wouldn't part with, but do have signed match worn boots from Tom Davies and Liam Kelly that I'm considering selling. I guess like anything I'll hope for two who really want them in a bidding war, although no idea on genuine market value to reserve them at.

Kilclines curly mullet

Davies £50
Kelly £80

No more than that. Memorabilia is generally a lot easier to get a hold of these days which makes modern stuff only really worth a lot of money if ultra rare / the demand is there.

rob9872

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread