Message (1 Viewer)

hutch1972

To all you fans who have stayed away so far this season , get off your backsides on new years day and show MR and the boys what support this club can produce.
None of us can sort the off field problems , but what we can do is turn up and back the team for the amazing turn -around that we are witnessing.
Remember also ,the lowest point of the season was away to Shrewsbury so we owe them one . Lets all have them quaking in their boots on Jan 1st
PUSB

shmmeee

If you have the means and time to go and choose not to. You cannot call yourself a city fan IMO.

This is easily the most exciting period in my lifetime barring the cup run. If this doesn't get you up there nothing will.

mrtickle

To be fair after all the years I followed the this has been the first time the deserve backing in years.

shmmeee

To be fair after all the years I followed the this has been the first time the deserve backing in years.

Yep. The (valid) complaint was get it right on the pitch and the fans will follow. Well the club has held up their side of the bargain. Time for the people of Cov to put their money where their mouth is b

dadgad

On the pitch - YOU ARE RIGHT.

Maybe it is also time that the off field people (including council and ACL) pulled in the same direction too.

hutch1972

So far the people responding are ones who support every week anyway, is anyone out there who will be going because of recent results ?

CovfanDan

Back in Cov for new years so had planned to go for a while. Although havnt looked forward to it as much as i am now! Me and the wife are taking our daughter to her first game and my old man, who dont go up as much now

Malfie Henpox

Whilst I don't usually care for these ridiculous and elitist 'You're not a proper fan...' troupes, I will be making my way to the Ricoh for only the second time (and first in 5 years) on New Year's Day.

The team have caught my attention again. Looking forward to the (no doubt desperately hungover) trip from Manchester.

CTID

Im there with mini-me, I get to as many as I can but admit I'm more excited about games now and making more effort to get there. Of my close group of mates, I'm the only cov fan. But even 3 or 4 of them are starting to take notice now and are maybe coming along new years day. This run is having an effect slowly but surely. Long may it continue.

@richh87

I chose not to renew my season ticket this year after 17 years of it; and have only been to 3 or 4 this season. I'm supposed to be saving for my wedding in July - but this is too good to miss!

Users who are viewing this thread