Messi (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

If I was Pep I'd be ripping up the contract Grealish just signed and putting that £100m towards Messi's wages

Was just thinking the same thing unless sisu can pull there finger out and have that big marquee signing we all been dreaming about.... PUSB

Sbarcher

Could be curtains for Kane. Sorry Daniel, missed the plane home. Really tried to get back but out of my control.....

Sbarcher

On another note, La Liga just sold their soul to CVC for a cash bailout. All basket cases at the moment.

Liquid Gold

I’m surprised it took them this long to work out they would be finished financially if they kept him though

Sky Blue Harry H

The minute that the European Super League went t*ts up, the writing was on the wall for them. In the end, Barca will be better off shifting his wage. They need to manage their finances in a more sustainable way (as do Real for that matter).

David O'Day

The Real and Bilbao statements make me think it could definitely be a multi team move against La Liga.

Ian1779

Barcelona have got a huge choice to make. Potentially ruin themselves for a decade to chase a guy that may only have a year or two left in him (even though he is utterly brilliant)

Tea & Busquets

would be decent rotation for bright and o’hare but wages are an issue. maybe we could ship off jobello as makeweight ?

Bugsy

in talks with PSG another target MR missed out on...PUSB

Saddlebrains

Hes either going to stay at Barca somehow, or flap it and go back to Argentina, Biota juniors or something

Bugsy

Started following Man City on Insta, it's all a game at the moment and we'll see if La Liga back down.

Still Kane must be proper pissed off

Kane has mugged himself off

SeaSeeEffCee

He'll either stay at Barca or go to PSG. I think Man City are all in on Kane at this point and no-one else can afford him.

SkyBlueSoul

Potential line up if/when he joins PSG pure filth

b1be400b968e1ea50cb9ec6086a9e70d.jpg

skybluegod

Pictures of him crying today because he's leaving? Not being funny if you want to stay that badly just reduce your wage demands to a level that the club can meet.

Grendel

Pictures of him crying today because he's leaving? Not being funny if you want to stay that badly just reduce your wage demands to a level that the club can meet.

It’s the only club he’s ever played for so he’s bound to have some emotion on leaving after being there the whole of his sporting life

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t think there is an amount as they are in a real state after years of overspending.

Users who are viewing this thread