Michael Duberry on a free? (1 Viewer)

Just seen on Sky sports news Michael Duberry is a free transfer for a league 1/2 club after being released by Oxford, i reckon he can still do a job and would fit in well with us.
I reckon he would jump at the chance to play for us.

PUSB

Chipfat

No player at the minute would jump at the chance to play for us,,, who are they playing for,, who pays the wages and where do they play... so although out of contract players need clubs, they will not jump into an unsecured contract for club that is going backwards...Im afraid the mentioning of players will not be on any post for a while or until new owners are brought in, if new owners are not found Sisu will not have money or the ability to bring in it will be outs....

Wouldn't want this player anyway.....

Isn't he like 40?

And why would anyone 'jump at the chance' to join us? We're hardly an attractive option at the minute are we. Or a force to be reckoned with?

Well because we are a much bigger and better club than Oxford for one thing and we have good history which we will build on again in the future!!

Sub

watched him play sunday at a stoke city charity match v celebs on seeing that game i would say hell no !!!!:)

ajsccfc

I see very little in a 37-year old centre back that suggests he should be moving up the divisions.

Mucca Mad Boys

Isn't going to happen, if it does, I'm going to 'hunger strike' every day he starts. :facepalm:

ajsccfc

arjan-de-zeeuw.jpg

'Hey guysh, my earsh are burning'

SonofErnie

And by the way he's 37 with at least a good couple of years left in him at this level.

Have you seen his birth certificate? It feels like he's been around since the late 80s. Didn't he play in the infamous game when Chelsea wore our away shirts? Whatever his age he's another past it signing we could do without.

Just seen on Sky sports news Michael Duberry is a free transfer for a league 1/2 club after being released by Oxford, i reckon he can still do a job and would fit in well with us.
I reckon he would jump at the chance to play for us.

PUSB

No disrespect intended as you maybe a 'milf' but are you being for real.......

Nonleagueherewecome

You'd have Du b erry desperate to even think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread