Mickey Quinn (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Just on Talksport saying he's on the case. Says it's happening just like Portsmouth.

db2013

listening to it now, hopefully they can find out some info from the completely incompetent bunch of half wits that are SISU... Apparently the club are not willing to comment (Surprise Surprise.)

:jerkit:

ccfc92

tbh tho, we are not like portsmouth at all. we wern't paying players 30k a week in championship/league 1 that weren't even playing. most fans have said to me "oh, it's cus you can't afford the rent" the rent is the least of our worries. its cus we have no income effectively.

jesus-wept

Although it has been big news locally the rest of the football world are only just waking up. The lack of high profile leadership isn't helping. We know from episodes with anti-sisu banners and balloons sisu hate adverse publicity so as much anti on a national scale will hurt.

Sterling Archer

great bloke met him last year at christ the king club,his goals has most views on media gallery
What was his general view on his time at Cov?

I remember him missing a pen at home to Newcastle. I was young at the time but I'm pretty certain his penalty cleared the building works that was the East Stand at the time? :laugh:

LastGarrison

I remember him missing a pen at home to Newcastle. I was young at the time but I'm pretty certain his penalty cleared the building works that was the East Stand at the time? :laugh:

He talks about it a fair bit in his book and, if my memory serves me right, he does have a little pop at the fans especially when we used to play against Man U and he said it felt like the majority of fans were there supporting United.

Certainly got to know some of the more colourful characters in Cov and as Honestken says his book is funny as fuck.

Definitely worth a read.

honestken

He talks about it a fair bit in his book and, if my memory serves me right, he does have a little pop at the fans especially when we used to play against Man U and he said it felt like the majority of fans were there supporting United.

Certainly got to know some of the more colourful characters in Cov and as Honestken says his book is funny as fuck.

Definitely worth a read.
i remember that bit, he was pissed off as HR was full of Man U fans in the 92/93 game when he got sent off for pushing Schmeichel over :)

bestpart was when we were away at Noriwch and Rosario brought a nympho back to the hotel and half the squad were lined up in a room having blow jobs until someone farted and they all pissed themselves and "the moment" was lost :)

LastGarrison

i remember that bit, he was pissed off as HR was full of Man U fans in the 92/93 game when he got sent off for pushing Schmeichel over :)

bestpart was when we were away at Noriwch and Rosario brought a nympho back to the hotel and half the squad were lined up in a room having blow jobs until someone farted and they all pissed themselves and "the moment" was lost :)

Haven't read it for a few years but he certainly has got a take or two to tell.

Definitely one of the better football autobiographies out there.

shropshirecov

That was a one off that day, easter monday 75% of HR was United, they were going for their first title, season ticket holders selling their stub outside the turmstiles.

He thinks very highly of city fans. Quinny is a CCFC legend.

deanocity3

he loved it here was on the verge of England call up.He said he was the first premier league player to have a sending off overturned after TV replays showed that he never touched Peter Schmichael when the keeper fell holding his face.

db2013

Im going to be listening to the show this morning to see if he has any update on the current Shituation!!!!

Sterling Archer

Im going to be listening to the show this morning to see if he has any update on the current Shituation!!!!
Thats right guys, a former player of ours for a couple of season in the early 90's will be more of an "in the know" than anyone else in the UK who has access to broadcast the latest info on our current situation.

I'm going to ask Leigh Jenkinson if he has seen the unfiled accounts yet. Or maybe Julian Darby has seen the email where Joy wants to change our name to SISU FC?

Users who are viewing this thread