Mifsud (1 Viewer)

I'm just putting this out here to get your views on it.
I know mifsud was a player who thought he was bigger than the club but i think he would suit the club at this moment in time :) as he could score the odd goal and he had pace which i think the squad is lacking at the minute
what do you guys think?

Coventry La La La

Hes got pace but I think Eastwood and King are technicly better with there control and shooting ability I can't see how he could fit in

Nick

Administrator
No Way! All he had was pace and an inflated ego.

Look at where he is now because he thought he would be signed by Chelsea or Real Madrid!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
as the above said he had pace but just cos he scored a few goals and thought was too good for us he got what was coming to him, if he had kept his ead down and kept at it who knows but currently with baker and mcsheffers plus king and eastwood id take them over him.

Okay guys nice to know ya views but i was just asking to c what ya all thought.
Yes i agree massivley that Eastwood and king play well together they certainly did yesterday/

Has anyone got any idea of who we are signig because i think we certainly need a left back and a centre back a quality forward and a winger
Any ideas on that?

ccfctommy

I wouldent be suprised if we didnt sign anyone. I thought RR would only release significant funds if we were playoff contenders.

As for Mifsud, good player but his career has nosedived hasnt it? Only played the last three months of last season in Malta since he was released by us.

Should have signed for Bristol City.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Got too greedy and still thinks he is worth a big contract because he hasn't taken any offers!! Mercenary, and after the 1st season he wasn't that great.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
As Aidy has put it, it's only worth bringing players in if they add something to the team and Mifsud wouldn't. Simples

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Aidy wouldnt play him for like 5 months even if we did sign him. He's not going to play someone that hasnt played for a club since he left us, apart from 1 month at an unknown club.

Users who are viewing this thread