Millwall away (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

All Cov that day (it was the midweek game) but we've been in there before when we played Charlton last game of the season. Good pub

Probably head there then :) if we sell a few tickets, should be busy with Cov fans over that area :)

CV22SBA

I doubt it, there is no underground to Millwall, just overground.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way...lol!

Overground is the easiest as someone said earlier there is a walkway direct to the away end. However, there are two tube stations about 10 & 15 mins walk (Surrey Quays & New Cross Gate)

The Lurker

I doubt it, there is no underground to Millwall, just overground.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way...lol!

Making yourself look a bit silly, you can get underground just takes longer and in turn walk through the housing estates. We did it first year after relegation from premiership. Got off underground instead of overground but only 20 min walk from bermondsey station

Clive Bleakin

Making yourself look a bit silly, you can get underground just takes longer and in turn walk through the housing estates. We did it first year after relegation from premiership. Got off underground instead of overground but only 20 min walk from bermondsey station

Not really. The silly one is someone who doesn't get off at Bermondsey from London Bridge to go via a station further away to go walk through a housing estate....and then moans that it is a bit dodgy

kg82

I just got my ticket. I have to go to seven sisters first and then to the ground from there. I take it that it's best to get the overground to Bermondsey and the underground to Surrey quays?

The Lurker

Not really. The silly one is someone who doesn't get off at Bermondsey from London Bridge to go via a station further away to go walk through a housing estate....and then moans that it is a bit dodgy

Further up you said you can't do the underground and using the word fact. Fact is you can get underground but it takes longer is more dodgier. For me I'll be doing Surrey quays after London bridge as the tube is more regular

fernandopartridge

In theory you could walk from any of the tube stops after London Bridge on the Jubilee line. Canada Water pretty close as well.

Gint11

Tell you what, if I was going Millwall away I would take the coach! Driven in driven out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macca

Canary Wharf is weird at weekends, like the end of the world, never thought of having a beer there before football but worth a try

Clive Bleakin

Further up you said you can't do the underground and using the word fact. Fact is you can get underground but it takes longer is more dodgier. For me I'll be doing Surrey quays after London bridge as the tube is more regular

Not wanting to get into a tit-for-tat argument, so fair enough.

I just don't know why you wouldn't come into London Bridge and do Bermondsey on the overground from there.

I was working down there today and there are lots of pubs around London Bridge, and Bermondsey is only 1 stop from there.

There will be lots of OB around London Bridge, so probably the safest place to drink.

In my opinion, these days, the Millwall thing is all a bit hyped.

They turn up for 1 game a season, usually against someone they see as a rival firm.

I doubt we fit into that category.

fernandopartridge

Any good pubs in that area? Surrey quays I know of a couple. Might do canary wharf after if the weather is onside :)

Just a big Tesco last time I was there. You can't beat the area around London bridge and the Borough Market and back along the South Bank of the Thames.

Clive Bleakin

I asked a copper yesterday about Surrey Quays when I was at London Bridge and he said that he had never heard of any fans diverting to there before a Millwall game

Users who are viewing this thread