Millwall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Would like to see us go for another goal. What is the point of playing safe in our position?

Sky Blue Pete

Fleck and cole excellent second half in the middle. Really nice to win. Lameiras deserved to impact the game with his passion

stevefloyd

About bleeding time ...this week will seem, so much better with a win although a bitter sweet feeling, glad to see Ruben getting a game and a midfielder and a striker score in the same game phew..

Sky Blue Dal

Oh well.. We Won and only started scoring against a team with 10 players on the pitch. Can't wait for the next three more loses on our belt now coming up.

Story of our season really.

As you can see not overly excited about this win because it means nothing now.

Grendel

I was surprised how much the sending off impacted them - they were miles on top sat back after they lost the player.

Flecks goal was great. I am not a huge tudgay fan but Mowbray needs to ask himself why his always preferred fortune to him.

There was a lot of effort but still not great. At least it's a win to stop the dire home sequence.

covmark

Oh well.. We Won and only started scoring against a team with 10 players on the pitch. Can't wait for the next three more loses on our belt now coming up.

Story of our season really.

As you can see not overly excited about this win because it means nothing now.
Dear god.
No doubt had we lost you'd have been on here spitting feathers about how shit we are.

I can't believe our fans sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Seeing a lot of comments saying Cole had a great game. What was the difference, more space for him thanks to the sending off?

Grendel

Seeing a lot of comments saying Cole had a great game. What was the difference, more space for him thanks to the sending off?

He had a good game after 25 minutes and yes exactly that - and far too late in the day from him as well.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, when he went alongside fleck they had so much time and space.

He is pointless on the wing

Users who are viewing this thread