Millwall: No Pay on the day in 14-18 (2 Viewers)

CCFC88

My post wasn't intended to be a veiled threat, sorry if it came over that way - was more of a "leave us alone, don't get heavy handed"

Yes, the police getting a few digs in at The Den will have been reported as "Millwall hooligans attacking police" in reality it should have said "Millwall fans bravely intervene to stop an 80 year old man from being ejected by stewards and police over not sitting in his seat as it was raining and he wanted to stay undercover, didn't go into concourse as others did as his grandson was still in his seat watching the game" But that doesn't make good headlines does it?

I shall leave you in peace, let's hope for a trouble free away win on the 16th

Fifty odd fans surrounding 2 police officers, louts throwing stuff from the upper balcony, how very brave of them. Like I said, your fans dont help themselves, I cant blame the police for wanting to limit your tickets to just 2000 odd when you have admitted the majority will be on a train getting ale'd for 2 hours before the match, youre fans actions and reputation has caused this so blame them not the police/Ricoh.

We give huge allocations to Wolves, Leeds, Leicester, whoever wants them, clearly you lot are in a different category and it is obvious why.

LB87ccfc

Fifty odd fans surrounding 2 police officers, louts throwing stuff from the upper balcony, how very brave of them. Like I said, your fans dont help themselves, I cant blame the police for wanting to limit your tickets to just 2000 odd when you have admitted the majority will be on a train getting ale'd for 2 hours before the match, youre fans actions and reputation has caused this so blame them not the police/Ricoh.

We give huge allocations to Wolves, Leeds, Leicester, whoever wants them, clearly you lot are in a different category and it is obvious why.

Agreed, but then why do you think we was chosen for live on sky at Burton? Sunday at Sheffield United with a lunch time kick off?

The police dictate certain games and try to minimize the amount of fans travelling to certain games.

That did not look good what happened but their are always two sides to the story in their defence.

For example, Derby at home on sky and the banners, over the top policing with a few gentleman in block 15/16 springs to mind mate.

CCFC88

Agreed, but then why do you think we was chosen for live on sky at Burton? Sunday at Sheffield United with a lunch time kick off?

The police dictate certain games and try to minimize the amount of fans travelling to certain games.

That did not look good what happened but their are always two sides to the story in their defence.

For example, Derby at home on sky and the banners, over the top policing with a few gentleman in block 15/16 springs to mind mate.

You think our game at Burton was on sky becuase the police were worried about trouble at Burton v Coventry? Come on mate, give your head a wobble.

LB87ccfc

You think our game at Burton was on sky becuase the police were worried about trouble at Burton v Coventry? Come on mate, give your head a wobble.

Also partly to do with not wanting 1800 Cov on the pop on Saturday when a certain Swindon would of been travelling through.... do I still need to give my head a wobble?

LB87ccfc

Not to mention Derby had no game and were making "noise" about travelling over.... just saying mate.

CCFC88

No mate, not with Burton......

So why was our game for Burton chosen for sky? Becuase we were due to play them the same day Swind played Crewe? What does Derby not playing have to do with it? surely they wouldhave just come over on the Sunday if they were "making noise"

I think you might be paranoid mate.

Why was our game against Peterborough picked for sky?

LB87ccfc

So why was our game for Burton chosen for sky? Becuase we were due to play them the same day Swind played Crewe? What does Derby not playing have to do with it? surely they wouldhave just come over on the Sunday if they were "making noise"

I think you might be paranoid mate.

Why was our game against Peterborough picked for sky?

Lol use your noggin and let me know.

Why do you think certain fixtures are picked for TV in the first place, to give you some insight, the police play a major role in what is picked /selected for certain fixtures based on potential and have done for years, obviously the huge fixtures are televised but who wants to watch example Millwall Leeds 12.15pm kick off on Sky when both are shit?..... Refuse to divulge any further information

Not paranoid just telling what I know and whats gone on for years mate that is all.

Enjoy your day.

LB87ccfc

Also mate, some derby still did come over but never mind, your not understanding my point so were both move on.

M

Millwall FC

Are you saying that you would idly sit by and watch an 80 year old bloke get bullied by stewards / police or other fans? We don't, as I said before it's about looking out for your own.

Oh and there were at least 20 OB, as well as countless stewards, so 50 attacking 2 doesn't stack up. I (and most Millwall) are out of touch with "modern" life and football then, as I applauded the fans actions.

What is wrong with people having a few hours in the pub before a football match? As a country when did we get so precious? we have become too sanitised these days. Mustn't have a few beers before football, please don't swear too much at football, a lady may be present!

People get offended by the slightest thing - Joe Marler playing for England rugby, calls one of the oppo a "Gypsy boy" cue moral outrage , and he gets banned for 2 games. I guess that's another story though

LB87ccfc

Are you saying that you would idly sit by and watch an 80 year old bloke get bullied by stewards / police or other fans? We don't, as I said before it's about looking out for your own.

Oh and there were at least 20 OB, as well as countless stewards, so 50 attacking 2 doesn't stack up. I (and most Millwall) are out of touch with "modern" life and football then, as I applauded the fans actions.

What is wrong with people having a few hours in the pub before a football match? As a country when did we get so precious? we have become too sanitised these days. Mustn't have a few beers before football, please don't swear too much at football, a lady may be present!

People get offended by the slightest thing - Joe Marler playing for England rugby, calls one of the oppo a "Gypsy boy" cue moral outrage , and he gets banned for 2 games. I guess that's another story though

Dont need to explain no further, our lot are no angels away from home or at home on our day, so I can see what type of football fan you are and what type CCFC88 is......

Have a good day out on the beer enjoy the game and then politely fack off back with 0 points

;);)

CCFC88

Also mate, some derby still did come over but never mind, your not understanding my point so were both move on.

So that points irrelevant then? "some Derby coming over" had nothing to do with Sky putting us on because they came on the Sunday anyway. Police move matches to 12:15 irrelevant of if they are on sky or not.

Leeds Millwall hasnt been shown on sky for years by the way. Enjoy living in your bubble. Good day to you.

CCFC88

Dont need to explain no further, our lot are no angels away from home or at home on our day, so I can see what type of football fan you are and what type CCFC88 is......

Have a good day out on the beer enjoy the game and then politely fack off back with 0 points

;);)

top lad

CCFC88

How was the lads in the top tier throwing stuff at police helping out the old fella? 95% of people involved in that trouble saw an opportunity to whack an outnumbered copper so they took it. Like I said before, as bad as the scousers, always the victim never your fault.

Tommo72

;);)

Millwall are the highest risk visitors week in week out and I fully expect there will be disorder in a few weeks. I watched coverage of them at Rotherham last season....utter disgrace.

LB87ccfc

Millwall are the highest risk visitors week in week out and I fully expect there will be disorder in a few weeks. I watched coverage of them at Rotherham last season....utter disgrace.

I also saw that, and it was bang out of order mate, but Rotherham are not one to engage back so it was pointless and cowardly.

Unfortunately this behavior is happening week in week out up and down the country, the premier league in particular is getting worse and worse for it now.

Silly.

Tommo72

I also saw that, and it was bang out of order mate, but Rotherham are not one to engage back so it was pointless and cowardly.

Unfortunately this behavior is happening week in week out up and down the country, the premier league in particular is getting worse and worse for it now.

Silly.

Can't stand them.....mouth backed up by mouth and normally numbers.

Like you said we have enough of our own on any day but generally don't see Cov bullying etc.....

Nick

Administrator
How can you get that worked up about a game at that level?

As a player I can understand, but not sure as a fan.

And what the hell is a corner flag going to do? He may as well have threatened people with a towel whip.

Users who are viewing this thread