Video Milton Keynes Dons v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

Bakayoko is looking like a real potential asset, he’s absolutely rapid and strong on the ball, fair play to the lad and the work he’s clearly put in.

What stands out for me is the quality of the chances we created. On an average day last season, we’d have finished 3/4 of those easily. If we can produce that kind of quality with 10 men, it bodes well with a full 11 against a higher quality opposition. Quite excited about this season now

kg82

What’s the ref thinking with that penalty decision. The decision itself looked slightly harsh, though I can understand why it’s given. But to send him off. Awful decision.

Last edited:

mrtrench

I cannot see any point that Drysdale makes any contact with the player. It's possible his arm touches his back but it cannot be seen clearly - however that's after the player starts falling. I hope there are some more angles and we can prove he was unfairly penalised.

Silsden

That commentator makes Eakin seem godly. “Coventry have only won 5 in the last 7 in this competition”- one of the most pointless stats I’ve heard in a while

Users who are viewing this thread