MK Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I was a little suprised actually that Ellott was included with hardly a sub appearance beforehand. Sounds to me that we were not alert at the back too. Those there can you update us?

stupot07

I was a little suprised actually that Ellott was included with hardly a sub appearance beforehand. Sounds to me that we were not alert at the back too. Those there can you update us?

Surprised me too, thought he would go with ROD......he obviously doesn't rate Cody.

Paxman II

How would you change it Stu? wait 10 minutes for a reaction then bring on Barton and send Cody up front?

stupot07

How would you change it Stu? wait 10 minutes for a reaction then bring on Barton and send Cody up front?

It's difficult to say because I'm not there. I'd definitely give it 10 mins, and if Moussa is playing the deeper role I may be tempted to bring Thomas on for fleck and push Moussa forward. The problem with Cody is he needs to play off someone rather than be the focal point.

psgm1

Banned
Fantastic solo effort by Moussa. Can he make up for the loss of goals Cov will suffer when DM leaves? Personally I suspect the lack of quality in depth will show through when he goes.

Paxman II

Under Robin's you know we will turn up second half and give it a go. Should be interesting second period. Whoever comes on they will have a point to prove (Cody, Thomas, Rod et al)

torchomatic

Pleased for him. Well done.:p

Users who are viewing this thread