MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (5 Viewers)

steve82

As a Sikh City fan - the man’s choice of turban is definitely city related.

I’ve been supporting the City for over 20 years and I’m quite proud to say that I’ve never had any abuse directed in my familly’s direction ever at at city game and could probably count the racist comments I’ve heard in general on one hand.

Away games are pretty much the same, I only go to a few a year though - the only exception being Port Vale a few years ago where a drunken lout decided to abuse me and my brother.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I've always wondered.

PUSB!

higgs

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I've always wondered.

PUSB!
The atmosphere will be unreal brings back memory of Wembley nearly a year ago now and remember it like it was yesterday brilliant day to be a sky blue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve82

The atmosphere will be unreal brings back memory of Wembley nearly a year ago now and remember it like it was yesterday brilliant day to be a sky blue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amazing what a good cup win and run can do to a profile of a side.

Even a average draw we've turned into a huge positive, fantastic feeling right now.

Of course fully expecting the bump come 5pm.

jordan210

At the rate they seam to be selling. Looks like they might not even make it past Season ticket holders!

Hopefully it makes it too Previous 17/18 FA Cup fixtures so I can get my grubby little mitts on two

Sick Boy

At the rate they seam to be selling. Looks like they might not even make it past Season ticket holders!

Hopefully it makes it too Previous 17/18 FA Cup fixtures so I can get my grubby little mitts on two

Am I right in thinking we sold 4k in a day?

CovfanDan

Managed to get 3 this morning , thinking of getting the train down but heard its not great for pubs around the ground or close to the station?
Area 14, Block U24 , wherever that is?

Marty

Got my tickets, I can't wait. I think we'll turn them over 3 or 4-0.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I’ve always gone to MK in the car before getting the train this time, tickets Cov to Fenny Stratford stopping at Bletchley.

How much further walk to the ground is it from Bletchley than FS? Just trying to work out if it’s worth waiting 12 mins for connecting train for 5 mins train journey.
I read a few different times just wondering if anyone has done this journey before.
Cheers.

Cranfield Sky Blue

I’ve always gone to MK in the car before getting the train this time, tickets Cov to Fenny Stratford stopping at Bletchley.

How much further walk to the ground is it from Bletchley than FS? Just trying to work out if it’s worth waiting 12 mins for connecting train for 5 mins train journey.
I read a few different times just wondering if anyone has done this journey before.
Cheers.

There's probably not much difference between the two. Fenny has more pub options.

Sky Blue Harry H

Any more whispers about numbers sold - haven't heard a figure mentioned since Friday @ 4pm ish when it was 4k ?

Adge

Any more whispers about numbers sold - haven't heard a figure mentioned since Friday @ 4pm ish when it was 4k ?
Hope we get back on track against Swindon or that may have an effect on numbers travelling down to MKD.

Gosford Green

Tickets sorted. CMK is really a shit awful place for a few pre-matchliverners and involves a trek to the stadium.

It's taken me 3 trips to work this out so probably going Blecthley unless someone offers to drive us.

Users who are viewing this thread