MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

I need a ticket for me and my 10 year old boy.
I will collect them - call or text me on 0777 3737 333 Gary

coop

Does anybody know if you can still.park in the industrial estate over from Mk dons stadium looking to get there for 11.

Adge

Does anybody know if you can still.park in the industrial estate over from Mk dons stadium looking to get there for 11.
Yeah I’m struggling myself as we’re going to be arriving about 2 2-15pm as we have a fixture in the morning, so will be arriving quite late.

SiGrant

I should know by Tuesday at the latest, so will let you know. Can't promise anything though so if you find one before then take it.
Yeh no probs, that's fair enough :) is unlikely I'd find another one, so I'll keep checking back here. If you could update me, that would be much appreciated! Cheers

Jacketh

Bit if a long shot but if anyone has 2 tickets going please could you contact me and I’d happily buy them 07710 712219. So want to go to this but missed out!

CV22SBA

All those wanting tickets just POTG in home end. I read they have sold less than 4K so far and after losing to NT at the weekend I doubt they will sell many more.

letsallsingtogether

They never do though. Said the same thing at Lincoln & Exeter but got in fine no questions asked. I believe a couple of hundred will be in hospitality too and it’s only about £40
Yer no trouble getting in at Exeter no colours how are they to know, if you want a post code get it off the Internet
Here's one for you
Mk16 8DB Greenfield Road Newport Pagnell.
Never use one too close.

Skyblueweeman

Guys, you shouldn’t put your phone numbers on a site like this. Whilst we’re all decent folk (well, most of us...), you shouldn’t put personal info on for all to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Guys, you shouldn’t put your phone numbers on a site like this. Whilst we’re all decent folk (well, most of us...), you shouldn’t put personal info on for all to see.

Shit I thought it was a dating site;)

no_loyalty

Totally agree, just shows how desperate people are to get tickets

Puboclock

Hi everyone. Im new to this site but been following the chats for a few weeks now. Me and 2 pals are planning on going to the Game but as none of us are season ticket holders couldn't get tickets, so its going to have to be home end. Ive heard a few people saying aim for block 3. Anyone else got any advice? Or even 3 tickets for sale ( long shot i know )

skybluesam66

wonder how many will be in the home end/corporate
I guess will end up closer to 9000 +

I dont mind home ends and have done it at
Anfield (lost)
Filbert street (won)
Molyneux (lost)
Crewe (won)
WBA (lost)

All of these with a big sky blue following, and it is actually an experience sitting opposite , and watching the SBA in full voice

Users who are viewing this thread