mk dons train station (1 Viewer)

skybrew

how far is the train station from the mk dons ground ,
what are the away fans friendly pubs and clubs that allow kids in cheers

CJ_covblaze

1 mile. Fenny Stratford.

pusbccfc

I got off at Bletchley and got a mini bus. Chepest pre-book taxis in the country. Cost 6 quid between 7 off us!

Ashdown1

Alternatively go to MK Central, walk up about 1/2 mile to the Wetherspoons where obviously everyone is welcome and there were about 700 Sky Blues pre match last year and eat and drink at your will. They run busses from there to the stadium and you can also call up a cab which will cost about £8.

BucksIsOurs.

Echo what has been said above. It isn't far from Bletchley station, 10-15 minute walk, you've got the Enigma Tavern in Bletchley which a lot of away fans use. Best bet is heading to Fenny Stratford though, lot's of pubs and a quality fish and chip shop.

Bugsy

The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950. The MK Dons Matchday Express shuttle bus service runs from Blecthley and Milton Keynes Central, details can be found below.

The MK Dons Football Express offers two different routes to stadiummk. Route 1 starts at Bletchley Railway Station from 1pm on a Saturday matchday and every twenty minutes until 2.20pm. From there it stops at Bletchley bus station before arriving at stadiummk with the last scheduled arrival at 2.34pm.*

Alternatively, Route 2 kicks off from Milton Keynes Central Railway Station from 1pm on Saturdays with a stop on Midsummer Boulevard by JD Wetherspoons followed by a pick up at MK College on Chaffron Way. Operating every 30 minutes, the Route 2 services leaving MK Central station for the last time on Saturday at 2.30pm with the last arrival at stadiummk being 2.51pm.
PUSB see y'all there :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

That's our plan. We'll be in there by half 11.

Going to be another messy day.

Was meant to quote Ashdown.

BucksIsOurs.

The two stations nearest to the stadium are Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central. Bletchley is approximately a 25-minute walk from the stadium site and Milton Keynes Central is a 30-40 minute walk. Both routes are along Milton Keynes Redways. For train timetable information, contact National Rail Inquiries on 08457 484950. The MK Dons Matchday Express shuttle bus service runs from Blecthley and Milton Keynes Central, details can be found below.

The MK Dons Football Express offers two different routes to stadiummk. Route 1 starts at Bletchley Railway Station from 1pm on a Saturday matchday and every twenty minutes until 2.20pm. From there it stops at Bletchley bus station before arriving at stadiummk with the last scheduled arrival at 2.34pm.*

Alternatively, Route 2 kicks off from Milton Keynes Central Railway Station from 1pm on Saturdays with a stop on Midsummer Boulevard by JD Wetherspoons followed by a pick up at MK College on Chaffron Way. Operating every 30 minutes, the Route 2 services leaving MK Central station for the last time on Saturday at 2.30pm with the last arrival at stadiummk being 2.51pm.
PUSB see y'all there :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

15 minutes max

blend

I'm thinking of staying over on the Saturday night as my brother is coming up from London for the game and it's a chance for us to have a drink and catch up. Does anyone know if the whole area is a shite hole or are there any decent places for pubs/bars/etc?

BucksIsOurs.

I'm thinking of staying over on the Saturday night as my brother is coming up from London for the game and it's a chance for us to have a drink and catch up. Does anyone know if the whole area is a shite hole or are there any decent places for pubs/bars/etc?

The city centre is the best place obviously. Milton Keynes is fairly dull but it's far from a shithole.

blend

The city centre is the best place obviously. Milton Keynes is fairly dull but it's far from a shithole.

Fair enough, I haven't been. I guess I have been listening to stand-up comics cheap shots too much! Seeing as your local I'l take your word for it. Just about to book a room in the centre. Any decent late night bars, I'm not too keen on Wetherspoon type of places later on, but also not too swanky!!

BucksIsOurs.

Fair enough, I haven't been. I guess I have been listening to stand-up comics cheap shots too much! Seeing as your local I'l take your word for it. Just about to book a room in the centre. Any decent late night bars, I'm not too keen on Wetherspoon type of places later on, but also not too swanky!!

It is a soulless place but it's all modern and the crime rates are low so I don't think I'd class it as a shithole. I live in Coventry now anyway ;).

Revolution is the best bet. It is at the Xscape in the centre of town. It is basically a cocktail bar slash nightclub. There are a few proper nightclubs but I am not sure whether that is what you want.

bigfatronssba

It is a soulless place but it's all modern and the crime rates are low so I don't think I'd class it as a shithole. I live in Coventry now anyway ;).

Revolution is the best bet. It is at the Xscape in the centre of town. It is basically a cocktail bar slash nightclub. There are a few proper nightclubs but I am not sure whether that is what you want.

I found MK to be a strange place. Your right in that I wouldn't describe it as a shithole, but it just feels peculiar.

The architecture is not to dissimilar to some of the post war parts of Coventry city centre, but it still feels different in the lack of soul and character.

Must be the new town thing.

blend

Cheers, thanks for your help. Sounds good enough to me!

BucksIsOurs.

I found MK to be a strange place. Your right in that I wouldn't describe it as a shithole, but it just feels peculiar.

The architecture is not to dissimilar to some of the post war parts of Coventry city centre, but it still feels different in the lack of soul and character.

Must be the new town thing.

Yeah I have too found similarities between Coventry and Milton Keynes in that department.

It is the type of place that families enjoy living in as it is safe, and everything is conveniently located but for football fans on an away day it is lacking, although having said that, most people don't even visit MK on the away day, but instead go straight to the game which is in Bletchley which is a totally different area.

Users who are viewing this thread