Mogga meeting with Championship and L1 players this week (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

My mates mum is the tea lady to the guy the compiles the list of out of contract players at the PFA. She has been told that we are being linked with all the free agents regardless of colour religion ethnicity and sexual preference between the age of 18 and 40 and he expects someone to sign for before the start of August.

Ashdown

Don't be silly..........................we normally start bringing in players 5 matches after the season has started !

covcity4life

My mates mum is the tea lady to the guy the compiles the list of out of contract players at the PFA. She has been told that we are being linked with all the free agents regardless of colour religion ethnicity and sexual preference between the age of 18 and 40 and he expects someone to sign for before the start of August.

SCOOP

skyblue1991

This isn't true.

Ryan and Kirsty told me so, they are our shirt sponsors after all.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bristol sky blue

Hope Scott Wagstaff was one of the players Mowbray met up with last week.
Would be a very good addition - he wants more first team football (just been released from Bristol City) and is excellent at this level.
Gadshev seems to be a replacement for Fleck, I think Wagstaff would be good in the role James Maddison had (no, I don't mean preening his hair and falling over at the slightest touch...!)

Users who are viewing this thread