More Females at the ricoh (1 Viewer)

How can we get more women interested in the Sky Blues.

As many of you know, I work for FC Betz at Leicester and Cov. At Leicester I notice that there are many more women than at the Ricoh. I'd say about a quarter of all attendees. And they are probably more into the footy than most of the blokes.

Why do you think this is and how could CCFC encourage more women to get into soccer?

rob9872

To be fiar you'd rather have one Coventry hottie than 10 Incester inbred ugly 'women' with 12 fingers and toes

Macca

sounds a bit sexist to me. I think we should try to encourage more people full stop ;)

maybe women have more sense than us blokes

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I know quite a few women who go up, me included!, and over the last couple of seasons the numbers have increased but I agree, maybe we should just get more people up in general!

Disorganised1

I'm seeing more Mum's and Sons combos nowadays, guess that's a sign of the times. I used to take 4 of my daughters up nearly every week, but only 2 have grown up Sky Blue (and one of them married a Leicester fan.)

Sbarcher

I seem to remember those heady days in the Prem - a survey one season had City with the highest female/male ratio in all leagues. Of course shorts were much shorter in those days and men were real men.........

Users who are viewing this thread