Morning all (1 Viewer)

Otis

Right.

Happens with so many people. You end up doing things out of necessity rather than being able to follow your heart.

Seems you need space at a time where you are very much off on a new venture together.

Guessing it is all signed, sealed, delivered and you are now entrenched for the time being.

Good luck. Hope things pan out okay and maybe the new environment will have you thinking things a little differently and it's not just a case of papering over the cracks.

Really hard when your heart's not quite in it isn't it. :(

I am lucky that my missus is out all day. All night too. We have very few hours together at all and I live for my daughter.

Terry Gibson's perm

Going to the fire station in Nuneaton for their fun day if the man comes to repair my washing machine in time, what a life style. Tomorrow going to the bull ring to help wife look for some thing to wear to a wedding that we are going to later in the year:(, she will look at loads of stuff and then buy the same thing she always buys.

Also might try to get to the A444 derby Bedworth v Nuneaton in the Warwickshire cricket league top two sides in the league and pretty much winner takes all and gets promoted to the Birmingham League not much love between the sides during a normal season but there have been a few moves between the clubs this year so should be quite interesting.

Last edited:

oucho

Right.

Happens with so many people. You end up doing things out of necessity rather than being able to follow your heart.

Seems you need space at a time where you are very much off on a new venture together.

Guessing it is all signed, sealed, delivered and you are now entrenched for the time being.

Good luck. Hope things pan out okay and maybe the new environment will have you thinking things a little differently and it's not just a case of papering over the cracks.

Really hard when your heart's not quite in it isn't it. :(

I am lucky that my missus is out all day. All night too. We have very few hours together at all and I live for my daughter.
Cheers pal. You in a similar situation then?

Otis

Cheers pal. You in a similar situation then?
Sort of, but I am in no desperate need to escape or get out.

I think when you have a child it changes things and all the focus goes on the kid and that deflects from everything else.

No daughter, not together, it's that simple I think.

We are just two completely different people. I am upbeat and jokey and positive and my missus is serious, downbeat and negative. (Russians do tend to be serious!)

And when I say opposites I mean completely, total opposites.

Me and my daughter are very similar and she has the same jokey, smiley persona luckily, so we are very close.

Seems to me you are just starting a venture, or not been involved for that long, whereas I have been married for 15 years and you kind of slot in to what is going on around you and adapt.

Users who are viewing this thread