Morrison being released (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is this a sign of things to come and maybe a sign of getting new players in if Morrison is being released?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Aidy really going tearing the place apart and redoing it the way he does, be intresting to see who he brings in.

smileycov

Facebook User
at least it just appears as though he is losing "dead wood" and keeping the future core!! cant wait to see the new signings though, hope we don't end up losing 8 and gaining 3 again!!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Not sure what to make of Morrison being released, I wanted him replaced with Eastwood in the first team at the start of the season but at the end when no-one else cared Morrison was one of my favourites. Is this a sign of ambition by getting rid of him when we now only have 1 recognised first team striker, does this mean Aidy can get in another 3 strikers who are better? Or is it because Morrison was the highest earner. Maybe a combination of both, Morrison was a good player but as the highest earner you'd probably expect more out of him.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
It is a shame to see Morrison go, and out of the 3 he'd have been the one I'd like to seen be kept {along with Ward :(}

But...we'll see what the summer brings! Fingers crossed I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread