Most goals in 2024 all competitions (2 Viewers)

Hobo

How can this be? It is well documented on here how crap Wright and Simms are?

Flying Fokker

How can this be? It is well documented on here how crap Wright and Simms are?
I guess they will be doubling down next time Simms fails to score. They already think wright is sulking and Simms doesn’t know how to celebrate. FWIW Simms celebration was the norm right up until video games came along.

Last edited:

mmttww

If Simms isn't satisfied or overwhelmed by scoring a few goals - which is his job - and doesn't have some naff bespoke celebration, I'm fully into that. If he banged in the winner in a Play Off game and still didn't look the least bit bothered, that's a bit weird, but let's deal with that if it happens!

Hobo

If Simms isn't satisfied or overwhelmed by scoring a few goals - which is his job - and doesn't have some naff bespoke celebration, I'm fully into that. If he banged in the winner in a Play Off game and still didn't look the least bit bothered, that's a bit weird, but let's deal with that if it happens!

Different people show their emotions in different ways. Some people are naturally emotional or demonstrative, others aren't. Some people are braggers and self publicists others have a quieter disposition.

But then again some of the resident psychologist's we have on here will be better qualified than me.

Ccfcisparks

Good to see us scoring so many but 20/38 of those have come against Oxford, Maidstone, Sheffield Wednesday reserves and Rotherham…

18 in 11 without those games which is overall not too bad.
So what you are saying is that 9 of them have come against championship opposition.

27 in 13 against championship opposition is a good return.

Hobo

Good to see us scoring so many but 20/38 of those have come against Oxford, Maidstone, Sheffield Wednesday reserves and Rotherham…

18 in 11 without those games which is overall not too bad.

But look at Ipswich scored four against Rotherham and conceded three.

At the end of the day we scored the goals. Scoring four or five against anybody is not to be sniffed at. I don't see the point of forensically examining everything we do.

Mucca Mad Boys

But look at Ipswich scored four against Rotherham and conceded three.

At the end of the day we scored the goals. Scoring four or five against anybody is not to be sniffed at. I don't see the point of forensically examining everything we do.
We scored more goals against them than Leicester, Southampton, Ipswich, Leeds, Hull and WBA - all of which have been after the New Year (excluding WBA).

Why can’t people just enjoy a good result? Yes Rotherham we’re poor, but we did our part and put them to the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread