Moussa Set For Walsall (1 Viewer)

tom88

Cracking signing for them if he stays fit!

Think he would be a good addition to our squad and the formation we play. Yes I know he is an ex player and some people on here don't like that, but he was quality and score 10+ from midfield the season he left. Something we will need this season

runner

We need to improve our midfield, yes he had a few injuries in the past season, post leaving us, but then we went with other players in the past few years that have suffered and come back to play even stronger.

We don't appear to be in the chase .. but Walsall is ... perhaps they just have more ambition ?

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

He's had bad luck with injuries since leaving us and played very little first team football. The assertion that he would be as good or better than before holds no credence IMO - in the short term at least. I doubt he would hit the ground running, and I've grown weary of us having to constantly build up player's fitness over a number of weeks after last season (Lorentzson, Cole, Hunt etc etc)

ajsccfc

Unless it comes out that we were after him, it's not unambitious to see a player you're not chasing sign for someone else.

Brylowes

Because I don't think Mowbray has developed such bizarre nostalgia for former players. Especially another one who left for greener grass and failed.
When you say "greener grass" you mean more money, better prospects, more ambition etc.
CCFC only holds a special attachment for us the supporters, we should never really be that
surprised when players leave for "Greener Grass". IMHO

Covstu

I quite like Moussa when he was playing for us, added something different.

Isnt this all a moot point given that he is signing for Walsall as the title suggests though??

Grendel

He's played 1 game in about 18 months.

Why would we even think about signing him?

skybluegod

Don't want him back personally, he had brilliant moments, and scored some worldies, but that shouldn't hide the fact that he was lazy, and didn't contribute defensively (something everybody complained about with Murphy), furthermore as people have said, 18 months and almost no game time, would rather we attempt to get better players in.

Users who are viewing this thread