Moussa signs for charlton (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

Good luck to the guy , was always exciting to watch and scored some crackers for us , would definately have liked us to try keep him , think hes definately good enough for the championship , will be missed IMO

SonOfSnoz

Good luck to the guy , was always exciting to watch and scored some crackers for us , would definately have liked us to try keep him , think hes definately good enough for the championship , will be missed IMO

No doubt, Tim & Wag (ex Charlton) orchestrated the move?

spider_ricoh

Wonder if the step up will be too big for him, as with Baker who was very hit and miss (more "miss" than "hit") at championship level but did well in L1

RoboCCFC90

No doubt, Tim & Wag (ex Charlton) orchestrated the move?

I think it's more likely due to the Belgian contingent at Charlton as he turned down a move to Brum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Good player on his day but very poor since January. We will miss his spark though no doubt. Can't say good luck as I don't mean it.

Sterling Archer

Scored some great goals and entertained. Baffled by some calls to drop him at points last season when he could create something out of nothing, even if he'd had a quiet 70 mins beforehand.

Good luck to him, can't blame any player looking to play at a higher level or earn as much money as they can in a short career, we'd all do it in our respective jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread