mowbray about to walk ? (1 Viewer)

Gaz

I havn't heard any rumours but I did see Mowbray last week.
He was buying a canoe and I know it was him because he had dropped two tickets on the floor and when I picked them up and handed them over to him they were plane tickets to Panama
One with Mr Mowbray and the other with Mrs on it so I know it was him.

Chipfat

Steve Evans is perfect for this club, its full arrogant pricks in higher positions anyway, whats the harm in adding another one to the mix:(.

The man is a clown, if you run a circus he could come in handy, mind.

Chipfat

It would not be earth shattering or shocking if TM walks or gets pushed. So it's not a hard to guess, envisage or predict he is close to the edge. So my guess no win Wednesday he is off within 10days.

You heard it first.......

Brylowes

He was buying a canoe and I know it was him because he had dropped two tickets on the floor and when I picked them up and handed them over to him they were plane tickets to Panama
Is that a canoe in your pocket,
Or are you just "faking suicide"

rupert_bear

He must be at the end of his tether, whatever tactic, formation, etc it isn't being bought be the team, is it lack of ability, lack of faith in it, lack of experience. Sounds more and more Disney ndant everytime he is interviewed and that's crass decision to ban the telegraph won't help. I think of we fail to win Wednesday that might be the final straw

Johnnythespider

So the thread title should be
"Mowbray about to paddle"

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Grendel

It would not be earth shattering or shocking if TM walks or gets pushed. So it's not a hard to guess, envisage or predict he is close to the edge. So my guess no win Wednesday he is off within 10days.

You heard it first.......

Well no several have said so.

Pressley was sacked due to a contract clause - perhaps Mowbray has the same and it kicks in after 10 games.

Grendel

Steve Evans is perfect for this club, its full arrogant pricks in higher positions anyway, whats the harm in adding another one to the mix:(.

The man is a clown, if you run a circus he could come in handy, mind.

His management record at this level looks impressive.

Grendel

Is this like Mowbray being offered the Rotherham job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well no. Evans has allegedly been seen here and rumours are circulating regarding mowbrays contract position.

chiefdave

If we're looking at alternatives I'd be keen on getting Graham Alexander here. Win % was 40 at PNE, 39 at Fleetwood (who he got promoted) and currently 67 at Scunthope.

The sad reality of the situation we're in is we'd struggle to get him. They're top and we're bottom although he is from Cov and a supporter, as are the rest of his family.

duffer

If we're looking at alternatives I'd be keen on getting Graham Alexander here. Win % was 40 at PNE, 39 at Fleetwood (who he got promoted) and currently 67 at Scunthope.

The sad reality of the situation we're in is we'd struggle to get him. They're top and we're bottom although he is from Cov and a supporter, as are the rest of his family.

He's from Canley isn't he? If Gilbert tells him to come then what choice will he have. :)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

SISU are so quiet these days I can't imagine them sacking him, but then again maybe they are and that had something to do with Anderson's departure.

I think he might walk in fairness. Nine league games without a win is atrocious, and emphasises how poor his transfer window was.

no_loyalty

A few managers currently out of work

Evans
Adkins
Westley (please not him)
Cotterill
Robins (wouldn't come back while Sisu still in charge)
McDermott

Otis

Evans
Adkins
Westley (please not him)
Cotterill
McDermott
Would guess if Evans has been seen at a couple of City games it may well be him.

Grendel

Well maybe my information was accurate last time and this time I am making it up.

There is no evidence either way. There was a clause in pressleys contract so this time
Ooh, like that helps. ;)

So, the new info, from the same place or not?

Unlikely as he claimed that was from the Rotherham boardroom

Otis

There is no evidence either way. There was a clause in pressleys contract so this time

Unlikely as he claimed that was from the Rotherham boardroom
Yeah I know, but you do hear of rumblings of stuff at other clubs sometimes.

Chipfat

Well no several have said so.

Pressley was sacked due to a contract clause - perhaps Mowbray has the same and it kicks in after 10 games.

I don't know Gren, nothing shocks me or worries me with the club anymore. TM, Steve Evans, Robins or Pressley none of them can make a difference or made a difference, the club itself is and has been a mess for a very long time with no signs of improvement on or off the field. This is just a merry go round of old news, old faces and same old posts about who thinks they know something, when in truth none of us know what will happen or what is happening.

Gazolba

He wont quit. He has a contract.

Terry Gibson's perm

Evans
Adkins
Westley (please not him)
Cotterill
McDermott

Evans and Westley dream team:vomit:

I would go for Cotterill out if that crew.

JWC

anyone got any (serious) views on who ought to replace Mowbray?
I've heard Kevin Nolan mentioned by a few, if TM does go (and I hope he stays) then I'd give Nolan a chance.

I watched Orient a few times with Nolan in charge last season. Can't say he was too inspiring. His main tactic was to bring himself on when they were looking in trouble and that didn't seem to make much difference.

NorthernWisdom

FWIW Paul Tisdale. Transformed Exeter, but looking like he's coming to the end of the line with them. A manager doesn't become bad overnight however. He also knows how to work at a club in turmoil(!) and bring on young players... along with having a knowledge of this division, and the divison below us (where we should be looking for players).

no_loyalty

he should do his body language suggests he may have given up. he almost looks resigned to the fact that we are going down anyway

Clapham and Oggy in temporary charge then

Users who are viewing this thread