Mr Robot (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Anyone watching it? I've watched the first 5 episodes. It's on Amazon prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

stupot07

No idea, I've never watched twilight. Christian Slater is in it. It's worth a watch, there's only 1 season so far and only 10 episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Just had a look on IMDb, and the main guy was the Egyptian prince in Night of the Museum.

Nick

Administrator
Just had a look on IMDb, and the main guy was the Egyptian prince in Night of the Museum.

Ah yeah, thats the same one!

Just havng a look now, might try it tonight!

Otis

Watched the first pilot episode and though I enjoyed it, I wasn't quite convinced there was a whole series in there.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Watched the first pilot episode and though I enjoyed it, I wasn't quite convinced there was a whole series in there.

I know what you mean, the pilot was very much a scene setting episode, the but the 4 that have followed have been very good, there's lots of sub plots, some character development and it's not all about hacking. It's worth giving it another go.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Watched the whole season a while back, it was enjoyable but not the best.

The characters get a bit too weird and messed up at some points.

Nick

Administrator
Caught the first half hour and the bit he had the guy in the resteraunt telling him he knows, seemed quite good.

stupot07

I'm watched the first 8, and completely hooked. The fourth episode is a bit trippy but 5 was really good and the subsequent ones. Some good twists coming up. I think the character development has been really good.

Nick

Administrator
On episode 7, exec bloke just gone a bit weird on the roof.don't get them at all

stupot07

Just watched episode 9. Getting weirder but really enjoying it. What do you think Nick?

Nick

Administrator
I like the tech side of it, just don't understand the exec bloke. Onto 8 now.

Not sure where it's leading with him and his councillor

stupot07

Yeah the exec bloke is very strange, I think it's the wife that is pulling his strings but he's definitely a narcissist.

8 is a really good episode.

stupot07

Yeah, that's a good comparison.

stupot07

Haha. Yeah a big twist I didn't see coming at the end of 8. Don't think I'll get chance to watch the last one until Tuesday.

SkyBlueScottie

I thought the exact opposite, for once it feels like somebody has a few ideas where to take it.

Really enjoyed this, wasnt expecting to like it, love the weirdness of it, love the techy side of things. Great TV.

stupot07

I thought the exact opposite, for once it feels like somebody has a few ideas where to take it.

Really enjoyed this, wasnt expecting to like it, love the weirdness of it, love the techy side of things. Great TV.

Yeah, pretty much sums up my thoughts. Just got the last episode to watch tonight. Can't wait!!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, pretty much sums up my thoughts. Just got the last episode to watch tonight. Can't wait!!

I watched half last night, it is even weirder. Have no idea what is going on!

vow

So what's the verdict, worth a download?
Just my two-penneth, I believe it is worth it, watched all series 1, even the very last part of episode 10 after the credits ;) where it does answer some questions, but ultimately asks a lot more!

Users who are viewing this thread