Multiple breaches of the SKY BLUES TRUST CONSTITUTION (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
In My opinion there have been multiple actions by posters who are current, who may well be current and past members.

I appreciate you cannot be held accountable for non-members but you CAN be held accountable for the actions of your members that MIGHT be seen as putting the trust into disrepute!

I received a PM from Jan Mokrzycki a while back.

As a PM is inherently confidential, it would be inappropriate to release specific quotes WITHOUT consent from the author.

In this PM there was a discussion regards standards of behaviour which to be fair are very similar (if not precisely word for word) stated in the constitution. Without Consent From Mr Mokrzycki I cannot reveal the PRECISE wording, but my impression that the behaviour of certain posters on this forum in the past week falls well below the standard I presume ALL members signed up to agree to adhere to.

Therefore will Mr Mokrzycki or fellow member of the board public confirm they whole heartedly agree that every member should abide by the constitution of the Trust's board?

I assume the policy IS still the same, and hasn't changed within the last hour or so!

I await your response!

Grendel

In My opinion there have been multiple actions by posters who are current, who may well be current and past members.

I appreciate you cannot be held accountable for non-members but you CAN be held accountable for the actions of your members that MIGHT be seen as putting the trust into disrepute!

As a PM is inherently confidential, it would be inappropriate to release specific quotes WITHOUT consent from the author.

In this PM there was a discussion regards standards of behaviour which to be fair are very similar (if not precisely word for word) stated in the constitution. Without Consent From Mr Mokrzycki I cannot reveal the PRECISE wording, but my impression that the behaviour of certain posters on this forum in the past week falls well below the standard I presume ALL members signed up to agree to adhere to.

Therefore will Mr Mokrzycki or fellow member of the board public confirm they whole heartedly agree that every member should abide by the constitution of the Trust's board?

I assume the policy IS still the same, and hasn't changed within the last hour or so!
not
I await your response!

Is there a rule that says we are not allowed to rip the piss out of a non supporting troll?

Where in the constitution is that?

Jim

So PSGM, whilst you hostilely continue to attack the Trust with unfounded accusation, people who may, or may not, be members of the trust cannot attack you back.

BTW I would think that as long as any person is not stating their opinion is that of the trust itself they can say what they want.

So whilst you call the trust pathetic, you may want to consider the purchase of a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself......

The CableGuy

I await your response!

paranoid.png

letsallsingtogether

@psgm I think it might be time to let this go . There's more important things to be done than arguing with each other.

OH no there isn't
Dear Lord As an ex member of the trust I am now have freedom of speech, as I had been handcuffed to a chair and whip to an inch of my life and made to say all those nasty things I now seek forgiveness from my peers and from Grendel forgiveness from you good lord and even TF and JS (well maybe not the last 2) I repent my sins for my past ramblings and for those to come Amen

AH feel better now:p

hill83

Seriously. Have a fucking day off you retarded boring cretin.
Celebrating your own nothing triumphs, whilst slating others for doing the same. Go away.

kg82

Seriously. Have a fucking day off you retarded boring cretin.
Celebrating your own nothing triumphs, whilst slating others for doing the same. Go away.

Could not agree more. Although, in a strange sort of way, he makes me feel better about myself!

Flying Fokker

I await your response!

Seek help dude. Caludon Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread