Murcia, Spain (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Sat in Murcia airport waiting for departure..it's sound to be fair

Great airport isn't it! Walk through one door through the security scanner and there's your plane! Literally that quick!

The stickers will be from pre season as fans, including me, travelled from there and stayed locally (I'm not to blame for the stickers though :))

Adge

Great airport isn't it! Walk through one door through the security scanner and there's your plane! Literally that quick!

The stickers will be from pre season as fans, including me, travelled from there and stayed locally (I'm not to blame for the stickers though :))
Why not? Should have had a strip of them in your case.:emoji_thumbsup:

robbiethemole

Nice little airport San Javier, when we first moved there it only had 1 passport control going in and 1 checkin desk coming out. Although classed as Murcia airport, the province is Murcia and is several miles away.
we lived about 20 miles away in Punta Prima, just outside of Torrevieja, lovely part of Spain that stayed open all years round

Covfather

Agree about the airport,.maybe CCFC could learn something, it's got great organisation, strong at the back and quick at the front and it hits the target times given!

wingy

Agree about the airport,.maybe CCFC could learn something, it's got great organisation, strong at the back and quick at the front and it hits the target times given!
Sounds a bit like how Coventry Airport was for just those few years.
So simple flying out of there!

ccfcway

Nice little airport San Javier, when we first moved there it only had 1 passport control going in and 1 checkin desk coming out. Although classed as Murcia airport, the province is Murcia and is several miles away.
we lived about 20 miles away in Punta Prima, just outside of Torrevieja, lovely part of Spain that stayed open all years round

love the beach bar there. Spent a lot of time at La Zenia and Villamartin

Users who are viewing this thread