Mutton Gone. Now It's Anne v. Joy (1 Viewer)

inside track

Councillor John Mutton has tonight been voted out as Leader of the Labour Group on Coventry City Council and therefore as Leader of the Council.

At a Labour Group meeting, Councillor Mutton has been replaced as Leader of both the Labour Group and the Council by Councillor Anne Lucas. Councillor Lucas is a life-long fan of the Sky Blues, but was prominent among those objecting to the club signing Marlon King and said that she would never watch the team while King was on the books,

She will now lead Council policy on all matters, including its dealings with Coventry City Football Club and its owners Sisu, meaning that two strong women are in key positions - Councillor Lucas at the Council and Joy Seppala at Sisu.

Samo

Mud wrestling?

Nonleagueherewecome

Yuck, no thanks!

SkyblueBazza

Saucer of milk for some of you...& shame on you too!

You really must get over this deep-seated fear of women who have intelligence, success & power - because that's what your mocking snide remarks suggest you have.

Nonleagueherewecome

You really must get over this deep-seated fear of women who have intelligence, success & power - because that's what your mocking snide remarks suggest you have.

I wasn't being snide...I genuinely don't want to see them mud-wrestling, thanks!

wingy

She effectively takes over leadership by coincidence on May 16th ,the same date as Mr Appleton reports to the High court,Spit what is it about that name Appleton.:eek:

oakey

It really is tedious that the grown ups have to wade through sh@g it or kill it or insult it willy waving every time a woman is mentioned.

georgehudson

well, how about we hear from both parties,
mmm don't think that will happen,
Ms Lucas will probably comment,
still then, over to TF ?

Colin1883

Your reply would "suggest" you dont have a....

rupert_bear

We must all remember John Mutton was representing an all party stance over the Ricoh/SISU issue which was unanimous and Ann Lucas voted for that stance, nothing has altered other than a different voice only Mrs Lucas's is deeper.

Samo

A little over serious perhaps? :facepalm:

SkyblueBazza

A little over serious perhaps? :facepalm:

Serious is a word very rarely applied to me.
How angry does it make many posters on here that they feel ignored or belittled etc by lack of national media coverage, or BBC not making a big fuss of us...feeling victimised as-in? Bit the same but a much lower importance than being ridiculed for your contribution to general society. In fairness both are probably intelligent & successful enough to not give a damn what mocking people on here throw...sadly that might lead to them never attaching too much value or paying attention to anything else they say either.

Samo

Serious is a word very rarely applied to me.
How angry does it make many posters on here that they feel ignored or belittled etc by lack of national media coverage, or BBC not making a big fuss of us...feeling victimised as-in? Bit the same but a much lower importance than being ridiculed for your contribution to general society. In fairness both are probably intelligent & successful enough to not give a damn what mocking people on here throw...sadly that might lead to them never attaching too much value or paying attention to anything else they say either.

Yeh I can tell your a bundle of laughs! Why don't you let those posters talk for themselves, how would that be? What a load of self-rightous crap over some very light hearted sillyness.

SkyblueBazza

Yeh I can tell your a bundle of laughs! Why don't you let those posters talk for themselves, how would that be? What a load of self-rightous crap over some very light hearted sillyness.

Each to their own...you just make sure you let me have my say too.

Nonleagueherewecome

That's right - I have a healthy respect for women in general. Worked for several, & they've had different qualities but overall every bit as good as their male counterparts.

Ditto only my version is "but overall every bit as bad as their male counterparts".

Torch knows what I'm talking about ;)

And then there was the lesbian manager I had who would only hire gay and lesbian people...that was fun. Good job she left after six months!

Users who are viewing this thread