My round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Go on then Daz I'll have a Guinness cold.
Guinness GIF

Sky_Blue_Daz

Midweek tipple

the good lady brought some brew dog lost lager in from the shops, it’s a nice drop

Sky_Blue_Daz

Me and the good lady have been in town to do a few bits and bobs , she’s decided to go to primark. I’m currently in the old windmill having a pint of neck oil . Really nice pint but at £6:20 I think I’ll be heading to spoons in the skydome

Covkid1968#

Tried Madri for the first time when over a couple of weeks ago, don't see the fuss about it, it's basically an expensive version of Carling.
It’s a Carling brand to try and compete with Moretti. So probably about right. .., I still enjoy it

Sick Boy

It’s a Carling brand to try and compete with Moretti. So probably about right. .., I still enjoy it
It was definitely more than drinkable after a couple but I had much higher expectations. The lagers in the UK are really poor in general though, especially as Nastro Azzurro (Peroni) is classified as 'premium'.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just having a pint in the telegraph hotel anyone want one

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just having a quick pint in The shepherd £5.10 for a pint of moretti nice pint to be fair but they have some of the staff in Christmas jumpers and Christmas songs playing

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just in Derby daughters took me out for a pint in a bar called The Shakespeare £4:30 for a pint of cruzcampo very nice pint too, glass might be coming down the motorway

Grendel

Just having a quick pint in The shepherd £5.10 for a pint of moretti nice pint to be fair but they have some of the staff in Christmas jumpers and Christmas songs playing

I bet the landlord wasn’t - she’s not full of any cheer

Sky_Blue_Daz

Dropping me daughter back to derby as she’s in uni tomorrow, my wife and daughter are shopping so I’m in a lovely pub got a pint of cruzcrampo on the go

LastGarrison

Having my first dry weekend in a good while.

Actually been alright and refreshing not waking up minging on a Sunday.

Makes the weekends seem like they last for ages as well. 👀

Sky_Blue_Daz

Doing a roast dinner for the family got a can of cobra on the go and a keg of Camden hells on the machine , go on I’ll get them in keep your hand in your pocket

Covkid1968#

Doing a roast dinner for the family got a can of cobra on the go and a keg of Camden hells on the machine , go on I’ll get them in keep your hand in your pocket
What’s it like that Camden hells… seeing it a bit more. I just can’t get past Cruz Campo at the moment.

Sky_Blue_Daz

House is nearly empty , been running g around like a blue arsed fly. Mind you there’s beer in the fridge and a takeaway ordered . Go on I’ll get them in , anyone want a samosa

clint van damme

House is nearly empty , been running g around like a blue arsed fly. Mind you there’s beer in the fridge and a takeaway ordered . Go on I’ll get them in , anyone want a samosa

Weve had a very productive day so tanning cans in celebration.
The samosa sounds very appealing.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Been a busy stressful week

Moved house , living with parents ( lucky to have them around ) but they do like their own routine , wife’s mums in hospital d just found out another relative is on palliative care .

who fancies a pint ?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Firing through a keg of mahou on me machine put it on this morning and it’s bloody lovely

cheers , all hail to ale

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right on then my round , I’ve got a couple of cans and half a keg of mahou on my machine to get through

back to work on the late shift tomorrow

Sick Boy

On the sambuca but will then take a break for a couple of weeks until going to Singapore later this month.

RegTheDonk

Thank you Daz, I'll have a pint please and then will finish off the Sheridan's the kids got me. Happy New Year to you and the rest of the SBT posse.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Birthday tomorrow out for a couple with my wife and daughter. Can I get anyone a drink ?

JAM See

Birthday tomorrow out for a couple with my wife and daughter. Can I get anyone a drink ?
Birthday you say?
One of those new fangled Italian lagers and a baby Guinness please.
Happy birthday Daz, have a good one.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Trying to fight off a cold , but I’ll get them in who wants one ?

Users who are viewing this thread