My Semi Final Tickets Have Arrived! (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

He does get a hard time when he posts anything about Coventry City. Fully deserved, in my opinion. The guy's a snake.

Can’t expect a guy to stop supporting the club he has his entire life though! I’ve very briefly met him at a game and he seemed OK. Don’t think he’s helped by the fact his face looks like a rodent though.

Bosworth Blue

I dunno man, you’re still obsessed with things I did ten years ago, and we’ve never met. You tell me why people get fixated on minor things.

And you’re still hurt by a comment a stranger on the internet made after you tried to give it large. Loser

richnrg

Can’t expect a guy to stop supporting the club he has his entire life though! I’ve very briefly met him at a game and he seemed OK. Don’t think he’s helped by the fact his face looks like a rodent though.
His face looks like a rodents face, or his face looks like an entire rodent?

shmmeee

His face looks like a rodents face, or his face looks like an entire rodent?

Just the face. A rat that’s on the sex offenders register. As I say I don’t have a problem with him, councillor supports local business! Oh no! 😮 But it doesn’t help.

SkyBluePower

I suppose we have to trust that Ticketmaster for all their faults do have a lot of experience in doing this for large volume events . Don’t see why despatch couldn’t have started 48 hours earlier though. If it’s to stop touts it won’t as you only have to email the ticket to a buyer.
Leaving it until Friday at midday before you raise a query seems very late.

Grendel

Kevin Maton still living rent free I see 🤣

We’ll wasps were ultimately given everything for free

The councils conduct in allowing a company with zero credibility the lease was absurd. It was always going to crash and burn

The council have nowhere to hide. They wanted the stadium - paid a pittance contribution to build it - and gleefully expected the football club to fund it

Every council leader I’ve met - and I’ve met a few - have been bereft off any intellect or talent

shmmeee

We’ll wasps were ultimately given everything for free

The councils conduct in allowing a company with zero credibility the lease was absurd. It was always going to crash and burn

The council have nowhere to hide. They wanted the stadium - paid a pittance contribution to build it - and gleefully expected the football club to fund it

Every council leader I’ve met - and I’ve met a few - have been bereft off any intellect or talent

I’m sure they’re all distraught at this judgement from an intellectual titan such as yourself.

Hobo

I’m sure they’re all distraught at this judgement from an intellectual titan such as yourself.
The fact remains Wasps were run in a reckless and cavalier fashion.

shmmeee

The fact remains Wasps were run in a reckless and cavalier fashion.

The fact remains that a local council will support local business as one of its main jobs is affecting investment into the area. If you’re hoping for local politicians to make moral judgements about what business sets up into their town (beyond drug dealers and lap dancing bars) you’re gonna have a bad time.

shmmeee

Tried to shut down a local business in CCFC.
Supported an out of town vanity project in Wasps.

No point with you really because you won't have even the mildest criticism.

I mean he didn’t. And I’ve already addressed the second. But facts and logic have never made a scratch round here with this debate. Still not going to pretend your screeching nonsense isn’t anything else when it comes up tho. Sorry.

Old Warwickshire lad

Still waiting for our 7 ordered when they first went on sale.
Ordered another one a couple of hours ago,email came five minutes later. Ticket printed.

Sbarcher

Grandsons ticket in phase 2 arrived, mine as ST in phase 1 still waiting. Seats are next to each other!

PVA

If you have multiple tickets on an email, is there any way to get the Apple/Google wallet links to the other people? Or is the only way to forward the email to them?

I can just imagine my slightly dense brother in law replying to say thank you but replying to his entire contact list and giving our tickets away to all and sundry.

Users who are viewing this thread